🎮ɢᴀᴍᴇʀ🎮

Scene: Collège Françoise Dupont

Scene: Collège Françoise Dupont. Library.

"Go Adrien, go!" Kalianna cheered her crush on.

Adrien and Max are playing Ultimate Mecha Strike III while the other students and Miss Bustier along with Mr. Damocles spectate as Alya recorded.

Meanwhile, Marinette enters to see the commotion.

"Come on, Max." Kim urged.

Marinette walks up to Alya and sees her recording. "What's going on, Alya?"

"Be quiet!" Giselle waved the bluenette off, fixated on the game. She was right beside Alya.

Marinette glared at her.

"Try-outs for the Paris Ultimate Mecha Strike III Tournament! This school sends the two students with the highest scores!" Rose gleefully explained.

"Actually," Kim butt in, putting his arm on Marinette's shoulder. "The tryouts offer a partner to team up with Max in the Tournament."

"Why Max?"

"Cause he's unbeatable! He's a total rocksord! He's got the highest APM over anyone!" Kim reveals.

"APM?" Marinette asked.

"Actions per minute? This tournament is his whole life! He's been grinding all year to level up." Kim reveals.

Adrien's robot, NAD03, uses his special attack on Max's robot, MX-01. MX-01 is crushed and NAD03 wins.

"Adrien is now in the lead." Miss Bustier informs.

"What happened, Max?" Kim asked as everyone cheered.

Max looks disappointed for a moment. He then sucks it up. "Awesome job. We're gonna make a killer combo." He high-fives Adrien.

The rest of the class cheers for both of them.

"You were so awesome Adrien." Kalianna praised the blonde.

"Thanks, Kalianna." Adrien winks at her, causing her to blush.

"So let me get this straight. If someone manages to beat Max's score, they'll team up with Adrien at the tournament?" Marinette asked.

Giselle narrowed her eyes at the bluebell-eyed girl.

"No one can beat Max. Or rather Max and Adrien. It's a slam dunk. They're our school's dream team!" Kim says.

"Alya, I need to have a chat with your best friend," Giselle told the girl before grabbing Marinette's arm and dragging her off.

"Wha?" Alya blinked.

Marinette rips her arm out of Giselle's hold. She and the brown-eyed girl were out of earshot by a bookshelf.

"What the he11 do you want?" Marinette scowled.