🚔ʀᴏɢᴇʀᴄᴏᴘ🚔

Scene: Collège Françoise Dupont

"We're so going to outshow these other parents," Darius whispers cockily to Kalianna, causing her to giggle.

Meanwhile, Tom, Marinette's father, explains his job while Marinette was next to him holding a tray of croissants.

"My day begins at 4 a.m. every morning because the bakery opens at 7. You think that the life of a baker is pretty routine, making the same pastries, rolls, cakes. But actually, it's different every day. One day someone might order a cake in the shape of the Eiffel Tower, and another day you might..."

Kalianna looked at a sad Giselle. "Elle? Are you okay?"

"Huh?" The rainbownette perked up. "Oh, yeah. I'm fine." She forced a smile.

"Is your dad coming? Come to think of it I've never seen your dad before." Kalianna says.

"That's cause he's busy. But enough about me. What about your mom?" Giselle questioned.

"She got swamped with making three dresses for some Influencer, so my dad came in her place instead." Kalianna leaned closer to her best friend. "I'm actually surprised that he's here. You know, with him being a lawyer and all, but I guess I should be grateful." She smiles.

"Yeah," Giselle nods and looks away. "At least your dad came." She muttered, crestfallen while everyone applauded for Tom.

Just then Adrien came into the classroom. He looked sad as he sat down. Kalianna immediately noticed this as Nino put a hand on Adrien's shoulder. The boy looked at him and shook his head.

Kalianna got out her phone and sent Adrien a text.

The blonde received it and read it.

Adrien 🥰

Are you okay? You look sad 😕

Adrien sent a text back to Kalianna and she read it.

Adrien 🥰

My father's not coming for Parents Carrer Day 😕

Kalianna gasped and looked at Adrien, who was looking back at her. She gave him a sympathetic look.

"Wow, so your on a texting basis with Adrien now?" Giselle murmured to Kalianna, nudging her, causing her to blush.

"Marinette will come around and pass out some croissants baked fresh this morning," Tom said as the smiling bluenette came forward with a tray of croissants.

"Thank you, Mr. Dupain. Now, let's meet Alya's mom, who is head chef at the Grand Paris hotel, owned by our mayor, Mr. Bourgeois." Miss Bustier said while Alya and her mom and Alya came upfront.