🔇ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪᴍᴇ🔇

(Sukura41: I'm popping out chapters faster than I can fart-)

Scene: Kalianna's Room.

Kalianna was sketching a Victorian dress in her sketchbook while sitting at her vanity desk.

"Kalianna! Giselle's here!" Vanita yelled from downstairs.

"Don't worry, Ms. Vanita, I'll just head up," Giselle says from downstairs, running up the stairs.

Kalianna closes her sketchbook and turns herself forward while Giselle runs into the room with a big grin on her face.

"Gurl, you will not believe what just happened to me!" Giselle sits down on Kalianna's bed.

"What happened?" Kalianna raised an eyebrow.

"So Cat Noir had just saved a bunch of workers from a supervillain. There was like a gazillion reporters waiting to interview him and..." Giselle got out her phone and got up from the bed, walking over to Kalianna. "That's when it happened!" She gave Kalianna her phone and played the video on it.

On the screen, Cat Noir was jumping over a building with a little boy. He landed near the Louvre museum and returned the child to his parents before shaking hands with the father.

Just then a few reporters bombarded him, asking him questions.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa now guys! One of a time!" Cat Noir says. Just then he noticed Giselle recording him. "Hey!" He waved at her as he came up to her. "Your Giselle right? That girl who has that blog of me? The Noir blog right?"

"Uh, yeah!" Giselle confirmed from behind the camera.

"Heh, it suits me," Cat Noir ran his hand through his hair. "Keep it up Giselle, I love watching videos of me." He winked at the camera.

Kalianna felt her cheeks heat up.

On-screen, Cat Noir's ring began to beep.

"I think you better get outta here Cat Noir, revealing yourself in the open isn't exactly a good way for everyone to find out your identity," Giselle says.

Cat Noir looks at his ring. "Oh, thanks. See ya!" He waved before he then ran away and vaulted himself into the air with his staff just as the video ended.

"Wow!" Kalianna smiles. "That was super-"

"Cool, right?! It was so awesome! I got up close! Ahhh!" Giselle squeals.

"Kalianna! You've got more visitors! It's your classmate Mylène and her father!" Vanita yells from downstairs.

"Coming, mom!" Kalianna shouts before grabbing a black hat from her desk. She and Giselle then go downstairs to see Vanita, Mylène, and her father Fred.

"Mr. Haprèle, what did you say the name of the show was again?" Vanita probed.

"Well, it's-"

"It's called "The Mime's Extraordinary Adventures," Mylène cut her father off. "Starring the most talented, amazingly awesome actor and mime!" She grabbed his hand.