Epilogue

"Sir you have a meeting with the CEO of Gomez Enterprise at 1 pm."

I just waved my index finger on the air as a sign of my answer to my secretary. This papers and blue prints are making my life miserable. Why did I end up being a CEO and an Engineer?

"I'm busy. Call later." I was about to put down my phone when Jealoux shouted.

"Bro! Bakit ganyan ka na ha!? Di mo na kami kilala!" bakas sa boses niya ang pagtatampo.

Napahilot ako sa aking sentido. Here he comes again.

"Stop being dramatic." I hardly said.

"Ang sakit mo namang magsalita! Hindi na ikaw iyong friend namin ah!" His voice became high.

My forehead furrowed. "What do you want?"

"Sa dating bar, 8 pm, see you when I see you!" Agad ko na itong pinatayan.

Nakakarindi!

I drove to the company I have a meeting with. I don't usually let my secretary come, I don't want her inside my car. She's too flirty when I act normal infront of her, that's why, I set limitations to woman around me.

I only play with girls, get drunked, fuck them but I don't guarantee them lifetime vows because those are shit. I don't believe any of those sweet words, cause they sucked.

"Mr. Smith, do you need someone to accompany you?" one of the staff asked.

The meeting ended fast. There wasn't special about it anyway, puro offer lang na walang silbi. I would just reject it, I don't wanna settle for less.

"No. Just tell me the directions." I said, I need to use the comfort room.

Tinuro naman nito kaya madali ko lang natunton. Even their bathroom is a low class. Paano sila nakakapagtiis ng ganito? It also smells bad! Does the janitress and janitors doesn't do their job?

"Ha? Ako na naman? Nasaan ba sila Anika?" a sweet voice came from the outside.

"Nagpapansin sa dumalaw na CEO dito." sagot naman ng kausap niya.

Her voice was so light, it sounded like she was singing while talking. Due to my curiosity, I immediately went out and saw her standing on the side of woman's comfort room. Alone now.

She was preparing the cleaning materials. Binabasa niya ang mop at ipainikot-ikot ito sa timba na may tubig. Her hair was tied up, may mga ilang hibla sa buhok niya ang sumasagi sa mukha niya. I couldn't see her face completely because she was facing sidewards.

I coughed. "Excuse me."

Unti-unti namang bumaling ang tingin niya sa akin. "Po?"

I mentally smiled. She's cute.

She looks so innocent. Her face is a heart shape, she also has curly eyelashes that looks so natural, matangos ang ilong nito at may mapulang labi.

Gusto ko na tuloy siyang ibahay.

"Are you working here?" I don't know what to asked. I just wanted to talk to her!

"Opo." She nodded. So polite baby.

"Are you even doing your job?" nakita ko ang pagkagulat sa mata niya. Wrong move Ryder. "I mean, why do the boys bathroom is dirty?"