Chapter 2 -Introduction

Then Mr Williams walked into the class. He addressed them as to the fact that they all knew and recognized him.

He said: once again, my name is Dr. Newman Williams, you can call me master because I will be your mentor.

They all looked at each other in astonishment.

Peter then said Mr Williams, I don't really understand.. (before he could complete his statement,

Mr Williams interrupted him saying) call me master and again, you will understand soon.

(Peter heaved a sigh and relented).

Dr. Williams: as I was saying, you all are here as a result of your qualifications in the admittance exams of which a society was drafted by the school.

The aim is to attest to safeguarding the school, the community, the society and even the country as a whole.

You will do these by going for missions where and when necessary.

Nelson said Master why not enlist us in the army?

Joseph replied him 'Stop been a joker bro!'

Mr Williams then said ' as I was saying, the institution has decided to make it's question the most difficult in state as it's the best in the country and also the talk of the town'.

Any student who exceeded the school's cutoff with 50 points clear will be taking by this society.

Y'all know your points, but I will call it out again. The total is 400. The society's cutoff is 300.

(He took out a printed paper from the file)
Peter. :310
Stanley. :315
Augusta:322
Nelson. :336
Judith. :341
Mitchel :352
Joseph. :375

They all chorused: Wow so we have a Mr Brilliant.

Joseph:(places his jaw on his hands staring at them.

Peter: So I wouldnt have been here if not 11 points.

Austa: exactly

Judith: wait are u beginning to love what's ahead of you?

Joseph: please help me ask him again cos I don't get.

Mr Williams:(staring at them said) enough of it guys.
They all kept calm

Mr Williams: Don't get this confused, Glamond's cut off is 260 for students to gain admission into it.

And as for u guys, no one knows about this society, because u are just knowing about it now.

He gave them bags and told them to....

.............