Chapter 6- Trainings.

He came in from another entrance and said 'so you all are to get that object placed there(pointing at the extreme end of the hall)'.

He tapped on a button on his mobile and told them to begin.

Then Nelson said 'beware of the cctv like camera'. Joseph replied him ' I guess they are blazer lights.

Okay, let's get started Peter said as he jumped over one blockage.

Immediately, a red blazer light hit him. Judith wanted to move but Joseph held her back saying 'do not, be watchful of those cameras.

We'll wait till the ITs says we should go.

The master turned and looked because of the sound he heard.

He then said 'work with the ITs, they will supply you with information or you keep wasting your time. He left.

Peter lying on the floor held his belly jokingly and started saying milk repeatedly.

Stanley then shouted 'you can go!!!'.

They rushed in and were either attacked by blazer lights or stumped over due to avoiding the red lights, coming across slippery surfaces and slip, shot down with a net from some angles.

They started hiding at the blockages inorder for the blazer lights not to detect them.

However the ITs, 30% of their information were not correct which made the others move right instead of left or left instead of right, or jump which made them to be detected.

They couldn't get the substance and their time elapsed, which made them failed that test. When they could no longer make further attempts, their master came in.

Peter was clinged in a net, while the rest who dodged that were seen lying on the floor tiredly.

He told them to report to the hall in the evening. Peter shouted 'what! Please I wasn't the one who killed Jesus Christ'.

The others laughed while he said it's not funny with a serious look on him.

They all went back weary and took their breakfast. After taking their breakfast, they took their skits and went for gym.

The gym master wasn't easy on them either.

Meanwhile, the ITs had a course training to start, which was "ethical hacking".
They would be lectured by Dr. Markson a computer specialist who has a doctorate degree in Software engineering.

They started the course and were responding positively.

Coming back from gym, they had their siesta before going back for their trainings.

During their trainings, they started discovering their heroic powers

••••••••••••••••••--------•••••••••••••••••••••••••

-Mitchel stays very long in water...
-Austa could listen to different sounds far and near at the same time and give their meanings...
-Judith could go invisible...
-Peter can make use of butterflies for anything...
-Joseph's own was a relation to all others, and could also raise any object with mere demonstration.
They were not really good at them yet.

They were pleased with these and then the master told them they would begin their missions as soon as possible.

............