Chapter 14- Mysterious Land

Joseph opened the door and said 'Here'.....

Everyone turned and looked at him holding the handcuffed manager from behind.

'I knew he would definitely be needed'.

Peter asked him 'Did you go back there?'

He replied 'Nope, he was in the trunk' (making a funny gesture with his hand).

Nelson said 'location accessed; They all came together to take a look. It's The Enchanted Forest// Revelstoke, British Columbia'. He said.

The Cops arrived and arrested the Manager for further questioning.

Their master turned to them and said 'first thing tomorrow morning, we are heading for Colombia.

Peter cut in 'No eating'. Their master gave him no response as he left.
Peter jerked with a funny face.

That same evening, he came to meet them at their leisure and was speaking to them saying......

This is actually and officially your first away mission.

It has been signed by my humble self, the executive head of this society and it's been taken to the school's president for his approval.

Furthermore, you would go with a military personnel so you would not feel lonely.

He would go for his mission to avoid insubordination;
You start your mission and take it up from there.

You would move with your own aircraft. Nelson said 'and who will fly that?

A man entered the control room and said 'I will'.

The master said 'he would go with you guys, but make sure you don't fuck up; always stay put'.

Judith replied 'taken'.

Lastly but most importantly, the leader and captain of the Pilgrims in Glamond's base is Joseph Lewis.

He leads and you follow, but always work together and in unity.

Never leave anyone at his own decisions,

Reason together,
Act together,
Fail together,
Succeed together,
Team together,
Die together and
Survive together.

He said this as they were soaked in emotions.

He waited to hear from them, and Joseph said;

It is our official away mission, we promise to bring back results to you.

After he said this, their master went out with the soldier who would fly the aircraft.

As they left, they chatted with each other.

Then Joseph said 'we are going to have our trainings...

We divide into two groups while Peter supervises the scene.

Peter said
'Joseph, Austa and Nelson are Team B,
Mitchel, Judith and Stanley are Team A'.

Peter then said, 'do not pity each other'

Joseph replied 'Of course yes; and this could be the best and most difficult training we could ever have.

Peter added 'Time 8:00pm
Location: Glamond's Forest Research Center.

Rules; 50% use of weapons(plastic bullets) and 50% use of mental reasoning........

In conclusion, he said 'you can go for your preparations now.

When the time for their trainings was near, they all went for positioning.

Their earphones were restricted to just teammates only.