Chapter 4- First training session.

After receiving information to report for training, they were all anxious of what it would look like.

As they were preparing to get going, Joseph and Mitchel heard a snore sound, looked back and they saw it was Peter still sleeping.

They looked at each other and jerked as they woke him hardly. Hey bro! What are you doing? Peter said 'can't you see I am sleeping?'

Joseph replied him saying 'are you supposed to be sleeping now?' We have our trainings now and it's the very first one, so you should actually behave yourself.

Peter replied saying man you're not gonna understand.

They all appeared to be there except Peter who came smuggling his feet towards them.

When he got to where they were, the master gave him chewing gum; it was as if his life was restored. The girls sighed and shook their heads.

The master started by saying: we are gonna divide u guys into 3 groups, 1 would be unofficial

1 The Information transmitters (ITs)
2 The Battle fighters (BFs)
The 3rd but unofficial one is the Manual researchers.

This one requires high intellect. After saying this, Peter said we already know who is in place of the third one (speaking with a funny face).

The master then said: the (ITs), he said Nelson and Stanley would go for that, the (BFs) Augusta, Joseph, Judith, Mitchel and Peter.

Dr wil then said the manual researchers requires high intellect and thinking ability. For me to choose, I would give y'all a practical test.

He gave them the test and different venues inorder to prevent joint work. Then he 'said prepare well and come tomorrow'.

The ITs are excluded form this test but have their own special excercise and activities to carry out. You can go now, it's over for now.

They went back home which was around 8:45pm. While about sleeping, in the girls part of the hostel, 2 of them (Austa and Judith) were speaking on their course of study.

Judith said I am in the medical path and someday, I would like to be a Doctor.

Austa then replied her saying it's nice but I am running for International relations.

A nice course as well. Judith replied her. I think it's time to sleep Austa said yeah obviously, sleep tight Judith replied.

At the boys part of the same pilgrims hostel, Joseph was with different textbooks,

Mitchel was streaming questions online with their various answers, Nelson and Stanley were playing video games while Peter was with cheese on his bed.

Mitchel then asked what program are you running, since you're always with Keith moores textbooks.

Joseph replied him saying 'I cherish life and since biology is the study of life, therefore I am studying medsug

Mitchel replied 'Oh what a course' Joseph asked how about you then?

Mitchel answered him saying 'right from time, I love swimming and I also love water and so I decided to study Marine engineering.

Stanley shouted 'Oh no' Nelson replied him 'you shouldn't have passed through that place'

Joseph and Mitchel stared tirelessly at them, then he said to Mitchel 'does swimming guarantee you of been a marine engineer?'

Mitchel replied 'at least when working with others on the sea, I would be ahead of them' he said.

'Oh shit, my cheese has finished, Peter said as he left for the kitchen.

Mitchel said it seems I would go to bed. Joseph- okay bro, sleep tight Mitchel- thanks man.

....................