Chapter 5- Researchers

The next day after lectures, they went for their practical tests at their various venues.

Austa came across Judith and asked: have you gotten your values?

Judith replied not yet. Austa said C'mon why is this difficult to get; even Joseph hasn't. Judith said fuck that man off!.

When they got to their training hall, they all saw Nelson and Stanley sweating profusely in front of two different laptops and they were confused.

Dr. Williams walked in and said are you still not done?

They stared at each other and stared back to the system.

They were asked to open the windows, but it was a kind of strange and different.

He then walked close to them and said to carry out your missions, you need to have a criminal mind.

He took out a little handkerchief and clean the screen to avoid any other particle showing on it.
He then clicked on a very small dot at the centre top of the screen, immediately everything opened.

They were very angry at him and started cleaning their sweats; they even went out angrily.

He then turned to the rest and said I am sure by now your various values are ready, yes or yes!

Peter replied, the answer is not in your option master! Okay let me have the values.
Peter then said, I got no values. He said this as he was eating some ice cream.

Ok I go first Joseph said
Joseph: 0, 13.4, 9 & 18
Austa : 0, 12.9, 8.2& 17.4
Judith: 0, 13, 8.5 & 17.6
Mitchel: 0, 13.1, 8.7 & 17.6

Then the master said these are the values, and let's see who's closest.
Initial 1st 2nd 3rd
0 13.4 9 18.3

What the fuck! almost there, Joseph said. Oh my God, my first value spoilt it all, Austa said.

The girls then said after stressing ourselves, this is the outcome.

Dr. Wil. then said as u can see, mine is already yellow correctly read with a pH of 7.

I gave you the question incomplete inorder for u to work with possibility. And y'all did great.

So I should say Joseph and Judith, take up the responsibility of been the manual researchers.

He trained them on the use of fists, body improvement, weapons and all others before they went home.

That evening, they were in the living room watching The 355, a 2022 movie by Simon Kinberg when Judith and Austa came in with toasted bread and egg sauce with chilled coral reef juice for dinner.
They ate gisted and went for bed.

Meanwhile, Joseph and Judith are sometimes awake with different textbooks, reading and making researches on whatever new they observed.

The next morning, they were all awake, making some cleanups been Saturday as they played a song titled 'Fingers crossed' by Laureen Spencer-Smith.

While they were still cleaning, «brrrimg» their watches rang and it was (T) time for trainings, Joseph said let's hurry up guyz.

They finished up and went for their trainings. On getting to the hall, everywhere was looking different, blockages almost everywhere and narrow bent pathways left.

Still standing at the entrance to the hall, their master came in from the side and said...

........................