Chapter 8-Danger Alert.

They took their siesta and were not disturbed on the evening for trainings, and so they had good sleeps;

but usually, the researchers make their researches every night.

The next day, the ITs reported that they are suspecting a very dangerous monster or something similar in the future.

How could they even do that, they were already getting to their better version of themselves.

Everyone was shocked on the report given as they all sat in the control room thinking about it.

However, the ITs further told them that it's likely to be a disease from chemicals;
Joseph at this moment was curious about their next words.

They continued and said: for now, we we don't know the primary name of the chemicals and the secondary solution itself.

This time, Joseph and Judith starred at each other and left for their lab, thereby, started making their findings, yet, all was to no avail.

Trrinrrrinrrin [T] they got alarm. It was training time and they all left for the hall.

Their master started training them on how to make use of guns. He gave them his theory part of it.

1 Improving your long distance accuracy:
- Familiarize yourself with your weapon.
- Get comfortable adjusting windage, elevation and parallax.
- Practice good trigger control.
- Utilize proper breath control.
- Take wind movement around your target into account.
- Practice as often and as much with your side arm as your primary weapon system.
- Learn to properly utilize cover and concealment.

2 Observing your environment:
- Establish an environmental baseline.
- Take note of abnormal behavior.
- Avoid locking your focus on specific things.
- Try to predict upcoming events around you.
- Trust your gut.

And now, he continued;

3 Developing Mental and Physical Toughness.
- Stay calm.
- Maintain focus on the objective at hand.
- Train your body for the rigors of combat.
- Distance yourself emotionally.
- Practice often with intensity.

In conclusion, with all I have given you, y'all should be very good at making use of snipers.

It is probably one of the most difficult to handle, but we would go to the fields sometimes later to put all into practice.

He thought and tested them on pistols and the rest of others.

They started knowing fully well how to use the guns and how to work with the ITs.

They kept on searching and searching for a number of days.

Back at their hostel, they held a conversation which lingered into how stringent the Chemistry teacher was behaving.
Then, they took him as a suspect.

On a Saturday, they got an emergency to report to their control room.

On getting there, they saw the room lit and Nelson pointed at the wall screen and they saw.........

....................