Chapter 12- The Fight

'Oh! What bravery' Stanley said. The man threw it. They fought with fists for about 10 minutes.

Peter then said 'how about Joseph? Are we sure he is going to make it?' Nelson replied 'back him up please'.

Peter then responded 'it is not a sniper's job, there are no open spaces'. Judith then said 'don't worry, I've got a clean shot on his spine.

She shot him, he and Joseph fell at same time as blood dripped from his mouth.

She immediately ran to help him up. Joseph! Joseph! She shouted his name but got no response.

Everyone was then worried and asked over the bud 'what's the problem?' Nelson shouted 'what?!'

She was sober and started crying, then she tried mouth resuscitation.

Joseph then said slowly 'I am good don't panic'.
They all heaved a sigh of relief as she said 'oh man you scared us'.

Peter located them and assisted Judith in taking him to the car. Judith gave them first aid through out the ride.

When they got to their hostel, they swerved to the school's hospital to get Joseph treated.

After few hours, Joseph regained himself and the doctor told Judith who waited for him to go and see him.

She went to his ward and held his hand; he looked at her and said 'thanks!' She answered 'you're welcome, its a pleasure!'. She hugged him and they left for their hostel.

Joseph had a bandage round his arm to his elbow, while Mitchel also had some plastering on his face.

In their hostel, they were discussing about the fight they had and Peter said 'I wonder what could have happened if you died Joseph'

Nelson replied 'was that your prayer for him?' Austa said 'he is just wondering'.

Immediately, the news broke, and it was the fight they got into, displaying on the wall TV. It was indeed terrible.

'Don't stress yourself out man' Stanley said as Joseph was trying to sit up.

Joseph then laid his head on Judith's lap, peter looking at this, made a funny look saying; 'its like you two are falling....Joseph interrupted him saying 'that's your business'.

While watching the fight scene, Mitchel then said with all seriousness 'hold on! Peter I thought you were supposed to be at the centre eye, what the hell were you doing at SE?'

Peter replied 'you expect me to stay at the middle of death?' Then you were the cause of this...Austa said while pointing to Joseph's injured arm.

Peter replied 'sorry about that'.

Their master summoned them and said, I saw your performances, you all did well.

Today's trainings would be on how to make use of weapons perfectly, and after that, you'd have another test.

Peter shouted 'what!' He continued and said 'you'll need to perfect this trainings; Joseph is exempted.

Joseph cut in 'I'll join' The master looked at him and said 'but not for the test' he kept mute; Peter said 'so what's our fate?'.

Later, he thought them how to get clean targets from far distances. They were then good at it after so many trials. He always told them to be alert, in case of necessity.

When they were leaving, they discussed on what this kind of test could be. The next morning, Mitchel followed Joseph to the hospital for further adjustments on their injuries.

When Mitchel was about leaving, he told Joseph 'man I don't know what kind of test this could be.

Joseph looked at him, took a 2 seconds breath and said ' hey you are going to do me a favour' And what's that? Mitchel asked.

Joseph said 'don't mess'. Mitchel nodded and left.

The emergency alert came in, Joseph looked at his wrist watch, laid his head on the pillow, sighed and closed his eyes.

Throwback
On the night of the same day they had their trainings, Joseph went out and trained himself with just one arm.

While he was still carrying out his trainings, he noticed footsteps, looked back and saw Judith;

she said 'you are supposed to be on bed now' he replied 'oh um I just wanted to perfect something'.

They went and sat under the nearest Holly Oak tree and had some talk. 'I love you he said' she looked at him and said 'same here' They Kissed!.

Back to present
As Mitchel was still on his way, a call came in and it was peter.

He took the call immediately and Peter shouted over the phone 'where the hell are you bro?' Mitchel replied. 'I am on my way'.

They haven't known what caused the emergency, so they went to the control room. Nelson and Stanley were trying to get the location.

It's not reflecting, Stanley said. Nelson I guess we have to hack into their system. Okay! Initializing.

They are trying to block it. Mitchel asked who the hell are they?

Stanley replied Location is New York. Nelson said 'but the detector is close to us which is already at James Stones street.

Oh that's two streets away, Mitchel said. We have to get going he added.

Peter looked at his watch and said 'I really didn't plan on dyeing today'. They all laughed. They packed all weapons and headed to the car.

Then immediately, Nelson said 'I found something'

...................