Chapter 3 - Pilgrims.

He told them to unveil everything that's in it.

They took out the wears, the shoes and were amazed. He asked if they were done, they replied yes.

Then he brought out a tab, clicked on a button and their bags began to make some sounds.

Joseph said 'i knew such would happen, but I wasn't curious'.

He told them to trace the sounds to the bags, and they brought out a wrist watch from a hidden part of the bag.

He clicked on a button on the tab, and the wristwatch indicated T.

The symbol means training sessions. Whenever they see this, it was time for them to train.They were surprised at what was going on.

Without wasting much time, he clicked on another button and this time, it was E.

This one was meant for emergency. Peter said amazing but; Nelson interrupted him saying but what? Peter said man I am hungry. They all laughed.

He brought out a book and called their names as they listened attentively, he told them they would take an oath.

They looked at each other, and looked at him. Mr Williams said repeat after me.

I VOW TO PROTECT THIS SCHOOL, ITS COMMUNITY, THE STATE AND THE COUNTRY AS A WHOLE UNDER UNFRIENDLY CONDITIONS TO THE SATISFACTION OF ALL.

They wore a discouraging face as they repeated after him. He went further to pronounce on them saying

'By the power vested on me as an official in this society, I hereby commission you all PILGRIMS.

Mr Williams then said we have come to the end of today.

They all left for the cafeteria before going to the hostel that was set for them, the pilgrims.

As they went out they were discussing with each other Nelson saying to Joseph; 'I told you this bhh you thought I was joking,

he would have just registered us under the army'
Joseph replied him 'damn u bro'.

It was already 6:30pm, when they received an alert T......

....................