~ s e v e n t e e n ~

A/N- Before starting this chapter, I am again telling you guys, that when I took this book down it was for a reason which Ive told multiple times! But, again telling, it was beautiful i was not satisfied with how the story is going, so I wanted to change some things which I did too if you have gone through the chapters, but the major change now is that In the previous version Manik got to know about Nandini being Anahita's mother, in this version he won't be knowing it soon. So yes, that's it for now! Enjoy the chapter and do leave your comments!

**

"तेरा नजारा मिला,, रोशन सितारा मिला,
तकदीर की कश्तियों को सहारा मिला!"

Kapoor Apartment -

It was another normal working day for the mother - daughter duo, where Nandini after preparing a light breakfast, was now making her daughter ready for the school, who was as usual blabbering, and Nandini was listening to her with full attention.

Anahita: And Mimi, you know there is one boy in our kass .

(Kass- Class)

Nandini:(raising her brows) Is it? Only one boy?

Anahita:(huffing) Offo! Nai naa Mimi!

(No Mimi)

Nandini:(chuckles) Then? What about that one boy?

Anahita:(cutely) Yesh! He is bely cute.

(He is very cute)

Nandini:(teasing-ly) Cute, haa? Oh! I see. So, is he your friend?

Anahita:(nodding in yes) Yesh! He is oly Iti's fwend! He is shy naa!

(He is only Iti's friend)

Nandini:(chuckles) Yeah, and my baby is toh so bold, right?

Anahita bobbed her head in yes while Nandini finally tied her hairs in a pony, and asked her to go for breakfast, to which she ran with her tiny legs, and Nandini too started getting ready for her college.

Soon, after having breakfast Anahita and Nandini bid bye to Ishita, as she would be leaving for Germany today to attend a seminar. And since Nandini's lecture today was scheduled late, so she decided to drop Anahita to her school, also she wanted to enquire about the after day care facility of the school until she would arrive. And after dropping her to the school, she took her bus for her college.

After she reached college, she was moving towards her class, when she heard a certain voice, to which she stopped and rolling her eyes turned around, and glared at the person who was standing there in front of her with a sheepish grin.

.
.

Day started the same for Manik too. He had his fun filled breakfast with his lovely family and came to college, only to sulk around, because apparently he didn't read the group chat of his friends where they decided to come a bit late, as their first two lectures were free today.  Although, he is the popular guy whom everyone wants to talk, and he also converse with everyone kindly, but he feels comfortable with only his friends. So he was walking in the corridor randomly when his gaze fell on a certain someone and he grinned before calling out for the person.