~ t w e n t y t h r e e ~

"मैं चांद तोड़कर जाने से तो रहा,
वो जिद्द करेगी तो आइना दे दूंगा!"

"Excuse me, we have an appointment with Dr. Ishita Kapoor?"

The receptionist at Fabes Hospital looked above from her laptop to saw a guy standing in front of her dressed up in a white shirt and black pants, with the upper two buttons of his shirt open giving a drool-worthy view of his chest.

"Manu, your one more fan." Manik gave a stink eye to his grandfather who found it amusing to see the receptionist staring his handsome grandson. If anything he was proud of his genes.

"Excuse me!!" Manik's voice brought out the receptionist from her trance and she apologized.

"Oh no worries Miss, when the view is worth your stares you should stare. "

"Dadu!!" Manik was embarrassed now while the receptionist was again staring at Manik getting the permission now.

"But hey, did I tell you, he is booked? He has his 'The One' so quit staring please." Manik shaked his head in disbelief at his grandfather and now the receptionist was embarrassed.

"You will find Ms Kapoor's cabin on third floor at right corner,there her PA will tell you about the appointment sir " Manik thanked the girl and took his grandfather towards the lift.

"What yaar Dadu? That was no good." Manik chided his grandfather as soon as they were in the elevator.

"Then tell me about your The one and I'll not embarrass you from now on." Manik looked at his Dadu with narrowed gaze while his grandfather chose to shrug.

Soon both found themselves infront of Ishita's cabin and they went in to saw some people sitting in the waiting area while there was a desk placed right in the centre for Ishita's secretary maybe, because right now it was surrounded by a few people. Manik made his grandfather took a seat and went forward to know about their turn.

And he was surprised when he saw His Princess sitting there dressed up in a cute white frock, on a small chair beside a girl busy entertaining the patients standing there. With a grin he moved ahead and snapping his fingers in front of Anahita's eyes gaining her attention.

"Loktal!!" Anahita exclaimed gaining almost everyone's attention while Her Rockstar chose to grin more widely.

"Yolo Princess." Manik took her in his arms and flicked her nose to which she scrunched her nose cutely making him and other spectacles chuckle.

"Just a second haa Primcess." Manik turned to the receptionist sitting there who was a lady in her early thirties. "Hello, actually we have an appointment with Ms. Ishita for my grandfather -  Mr. Harsh Malhotra."

The lady smiled before checking something on her computer meanwhile Manik chose to make his princess giggle by tickling her sides. And her giggle had bought a small smile on almost everyone's face there.

"Yes sir, you number is after one more patient, please wait "

"Yeah sure, umm, She is sitting with me over there." Receptionist looked at both of them and then nodded her head.