~ s e v e n ~

"कोई एक शख्स तो यूं मिले,
कि वो मिले तो सुकून मिले!"

Next day:

Next day arrived too early for someone, but too late for someone else!

The Malhotra's welcomed their guests - cum - family- The Goenka's, who arrived this morning, but only the senior Goenka's, the younger clan would be coming a day before Janmashtami. So there was great hustle bustle in their house, and the day went in a blink.

Meanwhile, the morning in Kapoor apartment was as usual, chripy because of the little munchkin there! Nandini went to give an interview kind of thing, for her part time job in a Catering Company, at around 3 pm, as her interview was scheduled at 4 pm, leaving Anahita with Ishita.

It was evening now, and Prithvi and Harsh were strolling around in the Town' Park, remembering their old times and chit and chatting about anything or nothing, also enjoying the kids playing around.

Harsh: Will you now tell me?

Prithvi: What?

Harsh: About the real reason, that why Shivay, Om and Rudra didn't came with you? And don't lie! I saw in the morning, your three faces.

Prithvi:(sighed) It's complicated!

Harsh: Or rather, you're making it complicated?

Prithvi:(glaring him) Really now?

Harsh: Talk to them, Prithvi! I don't think, you want to lose them too, no?

Prithvi:(chuckled) While the truth is, I lost them the day, I lost her!

Harsh:(sighing) Did you ever tried to..

Prithvi:(sternly) No! And neither am ever going to do so, and nor am letting anyone else to do so!

Harsh just nodded his head when Prithvi abruptly halted making him put a break on his steps too. They both looked down to saw a cute little three year old, holding the hem of Prithvi's kurta. Both friends smiled at the way, girl was looking at them tilting her head a little, blinking her eyes cutely.

And the little girl was none other than Anahita, who had came to the park with her Ishi Maa. Ishita was busy talking with some ladies and Anahita was playing with other children, when she saw Prithviraj's kerchief falling, while he was walking on the jogging path. She ran to pick the kerchief up, and tugged his trousers, halting him and Yash.

Prithvi was looking at the baby with unknown affection. Harsh sat on his knees while taking the handkerchief and caressed her hairs softly.

Harsh: Hello bete! Aap toh bade hi good girl ho!

She just grinned more widely and Prithvi came out of trance and he to patted her head lovingly.

Prithvi: What's you name bacha?

Anahita: Iti!

Harsh: Iti?

Anahita bobbed her head in yes making both the men smile at her sweet smile. Prithvi was feeling an unknown connection, but chucked them and looked at her before looking around and then back at her.