~ e i g h t ~

[Anahita's dress in Media Box]

"कुछ रिश्ते ऐसे भी निभाए जाते है,
एक दिन मिलने के लिए - महीनो,
इंतजार में बिताए जाते हैं!"

Kapoor's apartment

It was the day of Janamashtami, and Ishita was all ready, in a Kanjivaram saree, to go to attend the celebrations in Malhotra's. Yesterday only, she recipient a formal invitation too, from the Malhotra's. Currently, she was sitting in the living area, shuffling channels on the television, when Anahita came running to her, dressed in a beautiful peach coloured frock, and a flower hairband on her hairs. She came and twirled around, while giggling, infront of Ishita.

Anahita:(twirling around) Shi Maa!! How is Iti looting?

(Ishi Maa!! How is Iti looking?)

Ishita:(putting kajal behind her ears) My doll, is just looking like a doll. So pretty pretty!

Anahita:(grinning) Satti? Iti, doll?

(Sachi [Is It?] Iti looking like a doll?)

Ishita:(kissing the top of her head) Of course, my Cute doll!!

Anahita clapped her hands excitedly happy enough with the praise, when Nandini came out in a simple kurti, and Ishita frowned.

Ishita: Nandu, what is this bacha? You are not ready, yet?

Nandini:(sitting beside them) Nahi Ishi Maa, actually, I'm having a headache, so.. I am not coming.

Ishita:(checking her forehead) Fever? No, you don't have Fever? You ok na bacha?

Nandini:(holding her hands) Yes Ishi Maa, I am fine! Just a Minor Headache. Relax!

And as soon as she finished with her sentence, she felt two tiny hands massaging her head making her smile and Ishita adore both. She (Nandini) took Anahita's hands and kissed the inside of her palms and made her come in front and settled in her lap.

Nandini: Mimi Is Ok Shona.

Anahita: Mimi, head pain? Iti, no go!!

[Mimi, head pain? Iti won't go!)

Nandini: No my baby, I said naa Mumma is fine. You go with Ishi maa. And Don't bother Ishi Maa. No masti. Stay With her only!Hmm?

Anahita bobbed her head in yes and kissed her mother's forehead lovingly making her smile in pure bliss..

Nandini:(kissing her forehead) My Bacha.

Anahita smiled widely showing her tooth and soon holding Ishita's hand moved out of the house, bidding bye to Her Mimi.

.
.
.

Malhotra Mansion:

Whole Malhotra Mansion was decorated beautifully with flowers and lights. With lots of hustle bustle everything was looking so beautiful. All the Malhotra's with Goenka's were present there all decked up in beautiful attires .Even younger Goenka's i.e ShivOmRu with their wives too arrived yesterday and Manik was very happy Seeing his complete family together.

Manik, His Name Means Gem, a precious Gem. And he really is a gem of a person. He finds happiness in small small things since his childhood only. Born with a silver spoon and the youngest member of The richest family, he was Intend to be an arrogant, rich spoilt brat, but he is anything But arrogant and spoilt brat! From childhood he is super kind and very soft hearted, without his family teaching him so. His own family was surprised seeing how emotional of a person he is, when one fine day at the age of eleven, he came home with a cute injured pup with his shirt full of blood of the pup, and on inquiring he replied that someone rode his vehicle on the lil pup and he saved it, infact his own arm had some scratches but he was crying for the pup as it must be hurting him so much. And the whole day he was with the pup and Only let anyone apply the ointment on his scratches when The Pup was sound asleep. That day they got to know that, he can't see anyone in pain be it an animal. He was always loving and caring. For his friends and family he can happily die. His happiness solely resides in his family's and friend's. A pure hearted soul who always prays for other' s happiness. Manik.. apt name for him!