~ f i f t y ~

Welcome me back:)

Thank you for the beautiful response in previous chapters and sorry for not replying to any of your messages.

I'm very much fine- for those who asked about my health ✨🥺

Vote Comment and share!!

---

"Intezaar, Izhaar, Ibadat- sab kia maine,
Tumse kya bataun, kitna Ishq Kiya maine!!"

---

"Shi Maa, Mumma will wake up when? Why is she seeping? I want Mumma. Wake her up naa!!"

(Seeping- sleeping)

Ishita looked at Anahita with teary eyes and then at the bed where Nandini was lying unconscious.

Ishita and Anahita both had panicked when they saw Nandini falling unconscious. It were Ishita's quick reflexes who had saved Nandini's head from hitting the corner of coffee table. Anahita was very much afraid seeing her mother like this and not opening her eyes even when she called her.

Ishita's friend, who is a doctor has came and checked Nandini. She had told that Nandini had a panic attack of strong intensity, the reason she had fallen unconscious. The doctor had prescribed medicines and had asked to keep her stress free.

But with everything happening around, how is she supposed to keep her stress free. Ishita's heart broke seeing the young girl with pale face. Suddenly she saw the girl whom Ishita brought to her house four years ago.

Biting her lip to stop herself from crying, Ishita took Anahita in her embrace who would not stop calling out for her mother.

Ishita frowned when the doorbell rang. She somehow consoled Anahita and took her with her to open the door giving a last glance to Nandini. Opening the door she was confused to see her neighbours there.

"Namaste Ishita Ji! We saw the news. But what bulshit are they spreading. We know Nandini. We just came to know how is she?" A lady of Ishita's age spoke and Ishita sighed in relief knowing that humanity is still alive, and not everyone's gonna beleive in the news, not at least the people who know Nandini.

"Thank You Mrs. Shinde. She- she is not fine. But will get well soon."

"That she will. She is a brave girl. If you need anything, you can ask any of us." A man spoke and Ishita gave a thankful smile.

"Excuse Me!! Does Nandini Goenka lives here?" Ishita's eyes widened when she saw some reporters with cameras and mic standing there. Seeing them, Anahita who was till now standing beside Ishita, went behind her and hid herself.

"No. And media isn't allowed in our colony. You all please leave." One of the colony member spoke and others nodded.

"But our sources have confirmed that Nandini Goenka is living here since a long time." One of the reporter said and even before anyone could say anything she turned around and faced the camera.

"As you can see the house behind me, is where Nandini Goenka is living. According to the sources she is living here with her illegitimate child."