Hey!

Hey People! I hate writing notes as much as you hate reading them, but please do read it till last!

Firstly, I would like to thank all of you who are reading my book and loving it so far. Although sometimes I becomes irregular with the updates but still you adjust with me, so you deserve a Thank You.

• Now, I gotta tell you something about me, which you must know. I'm a student who is doing her Masters in Physics currently. My college is a bit far from my home, and almost ten hours of my day goes around my college. And then, I have to do many other chores too with studies obviously! Now you must be thinking who is interested in my day schedule. Right! But just so you know, I don't get paid for my writing so there's no pressure on me to complete the story or give some regular updates, yeah? I'll be honest, I write for Appreciation. And that appreciation comes in the form of your votes and comments (yes, I do NOT get any money).

But that's not what I am getting. Let me tell you, it takes me at the least three hours to write a chapter, I swear, and I write mostly at night (that pretty much explains the stupid mistakes). And sometimes I spends extra one or two hour in looking for motivation out by watching reels or something, because your votes and comments aren't doing the work.

Though I Hate Hate Hate requesting you guys again and again to vote and comment. Sometimes I think that my writing is not efficient enough to force you to write two lines of good appreciation. And at such times, all I want is to put my book down of this platform. Only I know how many times I've gone over that unpublish button but have stopped myself.

I don't know why do you guys not vote or comment while it takes a few seconds and max one minute if you're writing good two lines. I don't want to keep the targets vote and comment because it would like to pressure yourself. I do not yearn for thousands of comments, hundred would do BUT only of they're giving me a good review of the chapter.

And the sad part is when I ask you to do so, you do vote and comment for one or two chapters and then poof, the same boring response.

If you're not liking this story or something or anything, then tell me that too.

If you do not like to do inline comments (which I love though) then give a good review at the last.

If you do not at all want to reveal even your username in comment section, then go and write about the chapter in DM.

But do something, please vote and comment. It would be highly appreciable. Those are priceless for me.

And Please, don't do it for one or two chapters just because I said it. Because I promise, next time I won't stop myself at just the unpublish button but will do it. Because if my hard work can't force you to cast a vote and hit a comment then why to do the hard work?

• And also, I'm going to be a bit active on Instagram will be posting some relatable stuff about this story (has posted two reels already) if you're there, do let me know, my Instagram handle is linked in my bio or just can search @ the_wanderinghub .

Also, next update which I didn't mentioned in last chapter will be by Sunday or Monday.

Thank You 😊