~ s i x~

"तू आए और आकर लिपट जाए मुझसे,
उफ ये मेरे महंगे महंगे ख्वाब!"

Mansion Love-

Stars, were what always fascinated Manik, after Love ofcourse! From his childhood only, he have this habit of just staring at them, spreading their light in the dark nights. According to him if there is something that gives him peace except for spending time with his family and music, is staring at those gaseous nebulas which shines even after dying! And whenever he feels to spend his time alone, he choose them as his companion, because they just hear, all his confusions, all his irrational thoughts! Everything!

And that's the reason that he is again sitting under them in his balcony, staring at them with his guitar in his hand. He wasn't singing, just strumming the guitar creating a melodious sound which was making the atmosphere more peaceful!

And he was so lost in his stars gazing session, that he didn't realised when his Bhai and Bhabhi entered in his room, and now were staring at him, untill he felt their presence.

Meanwhile, Mrunal and Arijit came to his room to just wish him goodnight when they saw him sitting in his balcony lost somewhere. They both smiled at each other and moved to balcony and sat infront of him, bringing him out of his trance.

Manik:(surprised) Oye! Bhai, Bhabhi aap kab aaye?

[Bhai Bhabhi, when did you came]

Mrunal:(teasing) Maybe, when you were lost in your still not found Love's dreamland, devar Ji!!!

(Brother-in-law!!)

Manik:(shocked face)) How do you know I was thinking about her?

Mrunal:(chuckling) Because apparently, when you are sitting alone with your guitar and stars, what else you think?

Manik smiled sheepishly and Mrunal and Arijit chuckled at this grown up adorable piece!

Arijit: By the way, Mann, you ok naa? Is there something disturbing you?

Manik:(whining) Bhai!!! How come you know it everytime, that there is something!

Arijit:(Ruffling his hairs) That's because you're my little brother, Baby Bro!

Manik:(cribbing) Bhai, no touching and all with my hairs and I am not a Baby, please!!

Arijit: Aww!! Baby felt bad?

Manik: Bhai yaar!! Bhabhi tell him naa..

Mrunal who till now was enjoying the banters of these two looked at Manik who was acting to get irritated, so she playfully glared Arijit to which he mad bad faces making Manik chuckle.

Arijit: Okay! So now you want to share or..?

Manik:(sighed) Bhai, I... I am confused!

Arijit: You're confused, about what Mann?

Manik: About.. about something!

Mrunal: Everything good naa Manik?

Manik:(smiled) Yes Bhabhi, everything is good, it's just am confused about something, I mean!