Talk With KNB Characters (Parte 2)

-------------------------------------

Author: We are back, guys!! Sorry for taking long time...

Riko Aida: Are you okay, Author-chan ? In last part, you look kind of pale...

Author: Well, I am bad at handling jumpscares. Yet I don't know why I like them. I think I am weird in some points...

Kuroko Tetsuya: I am sorry, Author-san. I didn't mean to do that. It was all mis-

Author: Misdirection. It was not, didn't I tell you that I like them in some ways. It's okay, since my friends always scare me...

Akashi Seijirou: Anyway, author. What are you good in and what is your ambition?

Author: Well my ambition is to be a pastry chef. And I think I am good in strategies and information hacker. Well, I don't think I was good like Momoi-San though...

Riko Aida: Wow, that is great. Every people have their potential...

Kuroko Tetsuya: Author-san is cool...

Author: Heheheh, thank you. And it was my turn to ask. What word can you describe for Ace of Seirin Basketball club, Kagami-san?

Riko Aida: Baka...

Kuroko Tetsuya: Funny...

Akashi Seijuro: Idiot...

Author: That is harsh word you guys using there. Now let's hear from the person itself...

Kagami Taiga: -Came from the back room- I am AWESOME!!

Author: Okay~ then...  ̄ 3 ̄

Riko Aida: -_-'

Kuroko Tetsuya: -_-

Author: Anyway, I have a video that I found an interesting video from YouTube. Hope you like it...

Audience (Readers ) look at the screen which shows a video...

(A/N: You guys can look at the video right now...)

Riko Aida: What the -?!

Kagami Taiga: Hahahahaha? What is this? Generation of Miracles dancing? And what up with AHOmine? He so....

Author: Kagami-san, it was better for you to run right now...

Kagami Taiga: And leave this video alone? Author, tell what the title is, please? I want to make this as my highlights of the year...

Author: Oh, okay then. I think it was 'Kuroko no basket: Starish 1000%' . And it still don't change fact that you need to run...

Kagami Taiga: Why that will be an option for me, author?

Author: For some reason, the cool rainbow haired colour group were behind you, sending a black aura...

Kagami Taiga: Huh? -looked behind- OH NO...

GOM look at Kagami angrily and embarrassed with the video earlier. They start to curse Kagami and chase (except Akashi) him around the studio.

Riko Aida: Did you do that on purpo-?

Author: Maybe~

Akashi Seijirou: Nice, Author...

Riko Aida: Why you do that?●△●

Author: Revenge on last fight on chapter 11 (A/N: please read back if you wondering... )

Riko Aida: Lol! (>^ω^<)...

Author: Let's end it here! See you guys later!! Buhbye #^_^#

-----------------------------------