Author Note

Hey guys!! How do you like the book so far? I hope you like it. I really have fun doing chapters along with the interview with characters.

Things that need to be explain:

1) Sometimes I had struggle for ideas . So I wait until the end of the week to see the anime itself. Most of anime I watch, was fun. But I always watch animes and not manga. Manga is fine but sometimes it spoils the episode that I currently watching. Last year I read Fairy Tail manga. It was fun but when I was watching anime, I was like...

"I already know what will happen!! It was boring... "

So to me, reading mangas is fun but sometimes it contains spoiler that can ruin the fun.

2) Also for you guys who wondering that I always name the chapter in weird way. That is on purpose. I like to give variety to my books. Adding spice on them. I learn many language but not so expert.

So in case you guys wondering what it means, please tell me okay?

3) I don't know what happen but I think this book has bugs or something. For some reason, it doesn't show votes, views and comments number. In case you guys know what the number is, please write like...

Views -- , Votes -- , Comment --

If is was okay with you guys. Each time you guys remembered, please write those. To you guys, it may be not important but to me it was important because I need to see you guys like it or not...

I think that is I want to say. Sorry to take your precious time. And I will see you, in the next chapter...

Buhbye = ̄ω ̄=

------------------------------------------

26/04/2015

Problem no.3 fixed!! Yay!! Thanks wattpad!!