Talk with KNB Characters (Parte 5)

Dedicated to Sarafina_13
13.09.2015

----------------------------

Kise Ryouta: *reads the book* Wa-wait!! Authorcchi, where is the birthday special chapter?!

Author: Hm? *sips coffee* Oh, I delete it...

Kise Ryouta: Eh?!! WHY?! It was about you birthday... >3<

Author: Ano nee, Kise-san. I am so pissed when I know that two chapter's content were deleted. So can you let it off? *sending dark auras*

Kiss Ryouta: Well, next time we celebrating it with more surprise!!

Author: hnn...

Kagami Taiga: *pops out of nowhere* Well, it going to be weird if new people read this and they wondered what happen when you kidnapped...

Author: They will understand. To solve the problem, they need to use their creative imagination to think what happen...

Kagami Taiga: Well, that solves ... maybe...

Akashi Seijuro: Author, is anything on you mind? You seems a quite off...

Author: Hm? Nah, I am okay. I am just thinking about the next chapter. I have bit problem here and there. So I kinda having writer blocks... *look away*

Akashi Seijuro: I hope that I can help with anything...

Author: Nah. I am okay so don't worry about it. BTW, where can I find Kuroko-san?

Akashi Seijuro: *furrowed eyebrows*

Kagami Taiga: I saw him earlier at Maji Restaurant...

Author: *mumbles something* (I guess it can wait...)

Akashi Seijuro: Is there anything you need with Tetsuya, Author?

Author: It was nothing...

Kise Ryouta: BTW, I heard that stars and dropping coins in a fountain can make your wishes come true...

Aomine Daiki: *walked behind Kise* Yeah, like it was true...

Author: Speaking of wishes, today was Noririn's 13th birthday...

Kise Ryouta: REALLY?! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NORIRINCCHI!!

Aomine Daiki: Oh, the girl before? Well, HB... I guess...

Kagami Taiga: Happy Birthday...

Akashi Seijuro: Happy Birthday, Noririn. I wish your friendship with Author will last long...

Author: Akashi-san...

Akashi Seijuro: Yes?

Author: Nevermind  ̄︿ ̄. Well, happy birthday, Noririn. Sorry if its not that special. I was busy this year so I hope the best for you...

Kise Ryouta: Aww~ that is sweet...

Author: *yawn* it was almost past my bedtime here... so good night everyone... *went away*

Kagami Taiga: She leaving this part like that? Should we end it up?

Kuroko Tetsuya: *pops out of nowhere* Author is tired since tomorrow she need to help her teachers and stuff. She also post most of the chapter and finished some chapters...

Kagami Taiga: Wuahhh!! Kuroko!!

Kise Ryouta: Really? Author is tired?

Kuroko Tetsuya: Yes...

Akashi Seijuro: Well, let's wrap up for today...

Kuroko Tetsuya: Bye-bye

-------------------------