ThanK YoU!!

Hey guys!!  Its been thirteen day since my last update. So I were thinking through all the time so I reach the conclusion...

I will not continue this story in a new book as I said. Why? Well, I kind of feel bad for my books like 'Blue Note' which on hold and 'The 11th Vongola Boss'. Those book is not recently update and I feel so bad about it. I don't want people to thinl that I making this book more important than other books.

Well, I am sure that 50% of you want that and 50% doesn't want that. So I ask my friends (not directly ) so I just ask them like this...

---------------------------------------------
Me: Hey guys, how do you think about changing your pace or working to make it more better?

Friend 1#: Well, it was the best for whatever we doing. I think we should do it to the best...

Me: ...

Friend 2#: But I think it was the best to stick on your pace so you don't make...well ... just I think it was the best to do that...

Friend 1#: Why do you ask,  Syaf-chan?

Me: N-nothing!! See you guys later!!┬┴┬┴┤・ω・)ノ  -runs away-

----------------------------------------------

So, I think it was the best for me and all the lovely readers out there. And I have a great news!! But I will post it right after this on my wall. So check em out!!

I think that it I want to say...
ThanK YoU for reading this...
And I will see you guys,
In the chapter...
Buhbye (´• ω •')ノ -waving-