Akane Mitsuo (2): Little Monster, Meet The Emperor

------------------------

MITSUO POV

*munch*munch*

I was eating my French toast while running to Rakuzan. Luckily, that Rakuzan is not too far but it will take about ten minutes to reach there... by running...

"Late... late ..." I said to myself

I finished my toast and reached the school building. It was big but it was not in my 'concern list' right now.

The gate was about to closed but I dashed my way in the last minutes. I was gasping a lot but I glad I reached the school. I heard a growling sound behind me...

It made me look behind me and saw a man with black hair and wearing 'student council' clothes(?)

"Herbivore, you're late..." The man said

"I am sorry..." I said as I gain my composure

"Go to your class. Now." The man growled at me

I turn my head and head to the school...

'Wait, I don't even know where and which my class is...' I thought

I sighed and began to searching for the teacher faculty. I saw few students walked past me and admiring my height. It was abnormal for a girl at my age...

After few minutes searching, I finally found it. I saw a male teacher were shifting everywhere. My homeroom teacher?

"I am sorry for my lateness..." I stopped in front of the teacher

The male teacher stared me in awe. I shrugged it off and look away.

"Fi-finally!! Come on, we need to get your class..." The teacher gestured

"Fine..." I put my hand in my bag and searched for something

"What are you doing?" Teacher look at me

I brought a bag of chocolate biscuits and ripped it open. I began to eat the food.

"It is not recess time yet, Miss-Akane..." The male teacher put his hand on his hips

I gave him a good glares at the teacher. Quickly, he look away and start walking in the hallways. I followed him in the behind, still eating...

Hana-chin used to said that not to be rude to other people. She always smiled everytime she saw me eating. I always offered her some and she never decline any of it.

She never said anything about being 'unhealthy' and other health stuff. She just said that to be careful with what I eat. She never scolded any of us but Setchin always. Hana-chin often to ask 'what's wrong' and give advices.

'She is so sweet like sweets (It was NOT like that, dirty minded readers -_-') ' I thought

"We reached your class..." it snapped me from my thoughts as teacher said that

"Wait here while I introduced you in front of the class..." That (jerk) teacher walked into the class

I look the sign above me and it says '1-A'. Great ...

SEIJURO POV

Most of the students in my class was talking among themselves about various stuff. We was waiting for our homeroom teacher to come. I was doing reading a book about (50 shades of gr- // slapped... sorry.) science.

Most of us that there will be a new student will join us today. They don't know though, they were wishing if it was a girl. Well, I know. It was Tetsuya little sister's friend, Akane Mitsuo.

'Her name can be mistake for a man...' I thought to myself

I guess she came to school pretty late. I know that Kiba is in charged for today. He easily pissed if someone came to school late. Also his obsession of calling people herbivores and such.

The sound of the front door being slide open disturbed me from my thoughts. Revealing our homeroom teacher, Kuramatsu Tsubaka. He was quite famous for a teacher.

He walks to the teacher's desk and take do the roll call. Finally it reached my name...

"Akashi Seijuro" He said, uninterested

I am pretty sure that he just spatted my name...

"Here..." I replied

Then he went with other names. Some of students really hate him due to his attitude of judging people. Well, I am one of it....

He closed the roll call book and sighed...

"As you all know, we will be having a new student today. She will be joining you guys till the end of the year. Respect her, okay?... or something" He mumbled the last part

His eyes were looking at the door...

"Come in, Miss Akane..." As he finished, a very tall girl with purple hair that were tied to ponytails

She walked towards Kusamatsu-sensei and faced the whole class.

"My name is Akane Mitsuo..." She spoked

--------------------

Hey guys. Syaf is here. My stomach is killing me!! Seriously, why do I have stomach pain right now!!

I also add few stuff since I spent all my free time (during class free time, in library, before sleeping ) reading so I add few stuff that you guys would like.

Thanks for reading,
Please comment on what you think...
About this chapter...
And I will see you...
As the time strikes again...
Buhbye!!  ̄ω ̄

If you can't guess, Noririn didn't edit it... So... yeah...