Facts Changing

Hey guys!! Syaf is here. I have to say that. Some real facts will be changing. Why? Well, because I think it is suitable to the story and main character.

And another reason is I just know. Like literally, I JUST know. So, I am so sorry for the inconvenient due to my mistakes and way of thinking... ~T_T~

The facts that will be change is:

1) Kuroko Tetsuya, Does not lives with his father, mother or his grandmother.

Where did I got this: I got it from wiki about KNB that 'Kuroko Tetsuya lives with his father, mother and grandfather'.

Why: I prefer Kuroko-san to live alone as he can support himself before Hana-san came. Let's just say that his parents are overseas or something.

2) Kaijo, Shuutoku, Too, Yosen & Rakuzan will be near to Seirin.

Where did I got this: From the anime & manga and it said that all of the school mention are very far with each other.

Why: I don't want to make a chapter that like from Rakuzan to Seirin in a chapter (It depends on the need or not needed for the story). I can, but at the same time, I am not. It was a pain to do and the time of publishing it will be long. So, I want to reduce amount of time taking for publishing. ~>_<~

So that is all for the time being. I will do more as I learn more about basketball rules (which I do NOT even read it, honest here). I kinda mashing all up from what I see so... it turn horribly wrong.

If you guys have any tips, question, advice or anything that will be help,  please tell me. ≧﹏≦ . I am not a smarty-sue so I can make mistake a lot like A LOT. So, SOS!! Kidding = ̄ω ̄=

Also, there will be also a typhoon of rewrite and everything so I may not be able to update a while. Soowwyy..

I can't talk/write much as my sleeping meter is going down. So I will see you guys,
As the time strikes again,
Buhbye!!

--------------------------