Chapter 1: His Sister, Waiting

-------------------------------------

"Seirin still need to comeback with an attack or they will lose this game..." the reporter tells

I, Kuroko Hana, a girl who lives separated from her family for basketball. My brother is Kuroko Tetsuya. He is older than me by two years.

He likes to play basketball. He goes to Seirin High School in Japan. He joins the school basketball club.

And right now I'm in a plane. From America to Japan is a long trip so I was watching a tape about a game between Seirin and Too Academy.

I glance at the small table infront of me . There is a letter came last week. It was from my brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear sister,

How are you? Are you having fun right now? Me? I am fine. No need to worry. I have many friend here. And I found my new light.

His name is Kagami Taiga. He good in jumping and made many dunk. Although he is that cool, he also an idiot.

He doesn't like Nigou. So I always tease him. My coach, Riko-senpai is a Spartan. She always double our training menu. I also have beat Generation of Miracles players. My team reach to finals.

We going to defeat Rakuzan. Its seems that I have less time to write this letter. I hope you have a nice day.

From your brother,
  Kuroko Tetsuya

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And now the reason why I in an aeroplane is because my brother will think this...

"Why I am the only one left..."

And other things later. Well, he got it all wrong. I will come and cheer you, Tetsu-nii. Since I always watch you from afar.

The plane that I was riding landed on the landing place. Please hold on then  I will be there in just a second.

Game: Seirin vs Rakuzan
TETSUYA POV

We have twenty minute plus another ten minute. It means we are at the second part. We are losing some points here.

It hurts to see my teammates is thinking about losing. But I cheered them up. They pop up like a spring. They pumped up with many things that they want to do.

I run towards the other side of the goal (opposite of own goal). But I suddenly stop for a while.

"Some of the parent came for cheering the other teammates. But I the only one..."

Kagami-kun notice that I wasn't paying attention. I was standing there and looking to the floor.

The ball is coming right after me. I wasn't moving. I seems that I will have injuries this time.

"Don't give up! Fight for it!" A loud voice came

I looked up towards the voice and saw a girl with long blue haired girl. It was...

HANA POV

"Don't give up! Fight for it!" I shout towards Tetsu-nii

Tetsu-nii look at my direction. He seems a bit surprise when he look at me.

"Don't give up half ways! Fight until the last breath!!" I shout making most of the player look at me

Tetsu-nii smile at me and start run towards the ball. The gloomy game turns to be a exciting game. My brother make a three after that.

-TIMESKIP UNTIL GAME ENDS-

In the end, Seirin wins. The players bow for the game. Seirin's player shout in happiness. Some of the shout this…

"We won!!"

"We the champion!!"

"We are the best!"

I didn't hear other things. I am sure that they are the most happiest team this time.

Hm? Tetsu-nii is looking at me. I just wear my hood and hope Tetsu-nii understand it. He just nodded in understand and walk away.

--------------------------------------

Thanks for reading it. And Thanks so much for waiting. I had to do so much in the year of 2015. I hope you all understand. Okey then thats all I want to say.

Hope you all had a nice day...
BUHBYE #^_^#

::::::::::::::::::::::::

21.10.2015

I edit this by myself like AGAIN...

Interact w/ me:

•Wattpad:

∽My profile

∽Message box (if it's personal)

•Facebook: (Not Availabe)

•Twitter: (still in update)
∽@Nurul_Syafika13

P.S: That twitter is especially made for wattpad but please tell me you are from Wattpad.