Aoi Daichi (2): Little Ace, Meet A Giant

---------------------
(BTW my editor didn't edit this because I don't want to stress her out. Sorry guys...)

DAICHI POV

I reached the school, ten minutes before the bell rings. I was out of breath since I ran to school from home.

People or I rather say students are looking at me weirdly as walked mear the school gate...

"What's up with that girl?"

"Poor girl, she out of breath..."

"Who is she?"

'Hmph, so much eyes looking' I thought to myself

As I walked in, a student bump to me as I was facing the wrong place. The student weren't looking on my way that time. As such an actions occured, it make me fall to the ground but I manage to support myself.

"Ugh, watch where you walk!" I groaned

"Hm?" The figure who bump me turn his back on me

'Isn't he is too tall for a high schooler? Second thought, he didn't notice that I was on the ground here?!' I thought angrily

"Eh~? But you were stand-" The figure were cutted by me as I stutters

"He-hey! I was looking wher-re the teacher office!!" I stutters as I feel my face were bright red

The figure didn't say as it only stares at me. After a fine three minutes, I gave up...

"Hmph,whatever!" I stormed of my way to the school

UNKNOWN POV

"She was supposed to be in fault..." I mumbled as I open a bag of potato chips

"What is wrong, Atsushi?" Muro-chin walked to me

"Nothing. Let's go, Muro-chin" I walked towards the school

DAICHI POV

Gh! Why do I do that? It was super embarrassing. I don't want to live anymore. Why do I transfer to this school? Well,I hope Setsuna change my school later on. I really doesn't want to go here.

I walked (sadly) to the teacher faculty. I knocked the door before slide it open. I was greet by a male teacher. He gave me my class schedule and ask to walk with him to my class.

I sighed as I see that I got 1-B. I wasn't the smartest in GoM like Setsuna and Horoscope-freak...

Hana always said to me that everyone has their own potential and sometimes we didn't realise it. Her words always saved me through my dark times. She never abandon me due to my .... problems...

I reached the class of 1-B. The male teacher told me to wait outside till he introduced me to the class. He walked in and take the attendance. After ten minutes or something, I heard...

"She is two years younger than you all so be polite at her or something..." The teacher sighed

"Come on in, Aoi-san!" I walked into the class as I heard my name being called

"Yo, my name is Aoi Daichi. Call me Aoi..." I introduced myself

As I finished my (short) intro, the sound of the class back door were slide open attract all the students' attention.

Revaling the same guy who bump me earlier. The male teacher shouts', snap me from my thought...

"Murasakibara Atsushi ... YOU'RE LATE!!" The male teacher shouts

Other students were laughing as the teacher storm over the guy as I stood there... Dumbfounded...

WHAT...THE?!

----------------------------------

I am so sorry. I was late because I was so tired whenever I got back to school. I also searching for the draft of this chapter (I wrote it before the chapter even start) because my room is sooooooo messy. So there you have it.

Again, I am so sorry for late update. I think that my insomnia is coming back. So I gonna rest after this...

Buhbye!!