Chapter 16: His Sister, Caring for Others

Hey guys! I have lots and lots of work in my small hand. I was so tired since another book will come. But I have to finish the other books as fast as I can.

Well Let's end this A.N and start the story...

----------------------------------

HANA POV

My brother and I reached the school. We have to part since I am in 1-A and Tetsu-nii is *1-B with Taiga-senpai.

(A/N: I tried my best but I couldn't find what Tetsuya-san's class is... Sorry...)

As I was entering the class, a loud voice greeted me...

"Morning, Hana-pyon!!" Karina-san greeted me

Hana-pyon?

"Good morning. Why Hana-pyon, Karina-san?" I smiled

"Because you are so cute like a  rabbit!! " Karina-san fangirling over me

"Are you having fun going to this school?" Mei-san tapped my shoulder

"Yes, I get to go to school with my brother. I have new friends and I get to see my old friends too..." I said

"Well, that is great..." Karina-san smiled at me

*Ding*Dong*Ding*Dong*

The school bell has rung. Showing its time for school to start...

"Well, Let's go to our seat..." Karina-san marched towards her seat, lazily

I and Mei-san return to our seat. When I was busy copying the notes on the chalkboard, I felt a soft vibration from my skirt pocket.

It was my phone which received many messages from the group chat between me and GoQ.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HANA'S PHONE
(A/N: The name that popped out depends on how the character address them... )

Aya-chan:

Hey girls! I finished my introduction in front of the class. I got in 1-A! BTW, I sits next to Midorimacchi-senpai. How about you guys? ('• ω •')

Saya-chan:

DON'T. TEXT. WHEN. PEOPLE. ARE. STUDYING.

Me:

That is right, Aya-chan. Don't disturb people when they are studying... but... I am a bit curious about your guys' first school day...

Aya-chan:

Yay!! Hanacchi joins!! Bleeeek, Midoricchi loses *pokes out tongue*

Daichi-chan:

I got 1-B... I bet the horoscope freak got 1-A  ̄ 3 ̄

Saya-chan:

Shut up, A(h)oi !! At least I am smarter than you. And I am not a Horoscope. Freak.

Mitsuo-chan:

*munch*munch* got... 1-A *munch*munch*

Aya-chan:

I bet Akaricchi got 1-A since she is a genius. So you are the dumbest from all of us, Aoicchi...

Daichi-chan:

Geh, screw you,  Aya!! Baka Neko!!

-MIDORI SAYAKA LEFT THE CONVERSATION -

~~~~~~~~~~~

Then began the fight of messages between Aya-chan and Daichi-chan. They bombared the group chat with message. Saya-chan left the conversation because she doesn't want to hear the fight.

Mitsuo-chan and I kept quite the whole time. And then...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Setsuna-chan:

Study.  Aya & Daichi. You. are. disturbing. my. concentration.

-AOI DAICHI LEFT THE CONVERSATION-

-HIRANO AYA LEFT THE CONVERSATION-

-AKANE MITSUO LEFT THE CONVERSATION-

Setsuna-chan:

Finally, peace... By the way, where will we have our private talk, Hana?

Me:

Feel free to choose #^_^#

Setsuna-chan:

Fine then, I will pick you up. Later, Hana...

-AKARI SETSUNA LEFT THE CONVERSATION-

~~~~~~~~~~~

I close my phone and look at the chalkboard...

'I missed a lot of work ' I sighed

I put away my phone. And continue to write the notes away. After ten minutes, my phone vibrated again.

'What now?'

I open my phone secretly. I widened my eyes as I looked at the sender...

AKITA SIF-SAMA

------------------------

Hey, guys!! Syaf is here! 'Who is Akita Sif? ' must be lingering on your mind right now, right? Guess what?

I will never tell !! I am so evil .Muahahaha!! Sorry, I will tell when the time has come. I am so tired, my family made some issues. Now I am stuck in the middle, not knowing what I should do.

Thanks for reading,
Please comment on what you think...
About this chapter ...
And I will see you...
As the time strikes again...
BuhBye!!

Edited by Sarafina_13