Hirano Aya (1): His Sister, Little Cat

I'm back guys!! It's been a while since my last update on this story. School break ended a long time ago and homework is piling up but its okay...

I guess... Anyway, Let's see what happened to Hana-san's cute little cat...

----------------------------

AYA POV

Today is a big day for me!! I will go to a new school, Shuutoku!!

Eventually, Akaricchi asked us to go to the school that she recommended. We were supposed to keep it a secret but Akanecchi forgot about it...

I walked towards the bathroom and took a shower. I made sure that my school stuff is ready. During that time, my cell was making noises from the outside.

I finished my bath and walked outside with a bath towel wrapped around my body. I wiped my wet hair and checked my phone.

"It seems someone is posting a message on the group..." I mumbled to myself

We, GoQ have our own group chat to make the conversations easier. It seems they were having fun...

-----------------------------------

AYA'S PHONE
(A/N: The name that popped out depends on how the character address them... )

Aoicchi:

Hey, guys! Good morning. Hope you guys have fun today!!

Akanecchi:

Good... morning... Daichin...

Midoricchi:

Don't be lazy in the morning, Akane...

Akanecchi:

But... it's a pain... going to school...

Me:

You should go to school. Or else Hanacchi or Akaricchi will scold you...

Akaricchi:

That's right... you don't want to get scolded by me...

Aoicchi:

Gah!! The empress has woken up!!

Akaricchi:

I was awake ever since you started talking, Daichi...

----------------------------

And so, many rambling nonsense came from Aoicchi. I closed my phone and got dress.

I packed my books since I slept late last night. Thinking of today. I walked down towards the kitchen.

I opened my fridge and took a glass of milk. I made a french toast and served myself breakfast.

*beep*beep*

Oh, that's... Hanacchi ringtones !! I quickly checked my phone. And chuckled to myself...

------------------------------

AYA'S PHONE...

Hanacchi:

Shouldn't you guys prepare to go to school? You girls have been texting for a while. I have reached school and is about to go to my class with my brother... Being late is a bad way to start your day...

Aoicchi:

Crap!!

-AOI DAICI LEFT THE CONVERSATION-

Akanecchi:

Thanks for reminding us... Hana-chin...

-AKANE MITSUO LEFT THE CONVERSATION -

-MIDORI SAYAKA LEFT THE CONVERSATION -

--------------------------------

"That was quick..." my sweat dropped

I finished my breakfast and went to the main door. I wore my shoes and walked outside...

"I'll be going!!"

Like someone will hear...

-------------------------------

Hey guys!! I finish this chapter less than two hours. I just suddenly wanted to write about their life. So... there you have it...

Now just to tell my editor about this and have her settle the grammars.

Theres not much but I will try to make the next chapter come more faster than it should be so I have more time to finish other stuff.

And that is it,
Thanks guys for reading this,
And as always,
I will see you,
In the next chapter...
BuhBye!!

Edited by Sarafina_13

25.07.2015

Hey guys, I have edit this chapter by myself. I hope you  guys feel comfortable with this update...= ̄ω ̄=...