Chapter 5: His Sister, All Good & Healthy

25.07.2015

Hello guys! Now I had a question.
Which you like the most? Happy feeling or in love? Please answer in the comment after you have read this chapter.

---------------------------

HANA POV

"Ahhh!!" I yawned loudly while stretched slowly

It was 6:05 a.m. in the morning. Reason I wake up so early because I want to prepare breakfast and a morning practice at the nearest park.

I make some onigiri (Rice Ball) for Tetsu-nii. And make two bento with same dishes inside. I remember what my brother like to eat. Some people said that if I am not related through blood, I make a prefect wife for Tetsu-nii.

After I finish preparing breakfast, I change to sports clothe. I walked to the main door and wear my favorite sport shoes. I glanced at the clock. It was 6:35 a.m. in the morning.

"I will come back soon!" I shouted as I ran outside

TETSUYA POV

I heard something walking downstairs. I walked towards the source. I found that Hana-chan is wearing her sports clothe and taking her sport shoes.

Having a morning practice, I presume...

"I will come back soon!!" Hana-chan shouted and ran outside

"Have a save trip..." I whispered slowly

Now, I should take a bath and eat breakfast. Hana-chan will be good wife if we not blood related. She so nice. Her top priority is treasuring a person heart. She is a perfect girl with all talent.

Well, I better get ready to school. Hana-chan will come back home at 7:00, Maybe? She always try her best in her own pace.

I walked towards my room. And prepared for school...

~TIMESKIP by Kise Ryouta's smile~

HANA POV

Now is 7'o clock in the morning. I was sitting on the sofa. I was about to go to sleep, a hand block my vision...

"Think who is it?" A question were given

"I know that is you, Tetsu-nii... " I giggled softly

"How?" Tetsu-nii said while removing his hand from my face

"Is there anyone beside us, Tetsu-nii? " I stated the logic

"Oh, that right..."Tetsu-nii mumbled

"Wh-? Don't you have morning practice?" I looked at my brother

"Yes, I was about to go out now..." Tetsu-nii answered while walking toward the main door

"Oh, okay then. See you later..." I waved at him

"See you in school..." Tetsu-nii said while walking out from the house

"Okay!" I smiled as Tetsu-nii walked outside

Okay, Tetsu-nii having practice until 8'o clock. Even though they just finish Winter Cup, they have to came to school.

Oh yeah! I forgot that they will be coming to school. Well, let's take a bath and prepared to go to school...

-------------------------------

I hope this is not to short for the chapter. I always write books at night. It was lucky that my phone doesn't have a problem. Because my phone has a virus or something. That is why I can't write any fanfic.

I hope you all have a nice day,
Buhbye...

:::::::::::::::::::::::

25.10.2015

Hey guys, I have edit this chapter by myself AGAIN. I hope you guys feel comfortable with this update...= ̄ω ̄=...

Interact w/ me:

•Wattpad:

∽My profile

∽Message box (if it's personal)

•Facebook: (Not Availabe)

•Twitter: (still in update)
∽@Nurul_Syafika13

P.S: That Twitter is especially made for Wattpad but please tell me you are from Wattpad.