Chapter 4

"Why is everyone here?"

You sweatdropped as class 1-A said in unison, "We want to see your quirk!" Well, apart from Koda, Todoroki, Bakugo, Tokoyami, Tsuyu and Momo, who merely mumbled.
The 50 metre dash was announced, and Boboiboy Petir stood next to you at the starting line. Momo pulled out a whistle from her hand.
Lightning constellation.
"One, two, three.."
Activate level 1.
"Start!"
Crack
Whoosh
"0.02 seconds!" You finished first.
"0.03 seconds!"
The robot glitched and blasted to smithereens.
...
...
...
"WHAT?!!"
Petir eagerly turned to stare at you. You were in a neutral mood, with yellow eyes and fading yellow hair. You merely nodded at him and turned back to your original form.

Using only Lightning and Earth at level 1 was boring for both you and Boboiboy. He won some matches, you won some, and now you were at a tie. Of course, Mama Tanah won the hand grip test. He merely thought of the troublemakers faces, and the grip machine broke.

You yetted the ball into space with pure strength in the ball throw test.
Aiwaza's eyes widened, and he revealed the score to the waiting students.
Cue jaw drops and a lot of dramatic gasps.
"Another Dimension?!!"
Boboiboy felt his ears bursting with all the screams the two of you got.
"Alright then, here are the results of the quirk assessment test," Aiwaza announced. Your name was at the top of the class, with Boboiboy's name right below yours.
Bakugo clenched his fist in anger and frustration. Two transfer students arriving out of nowhere and effortlessly beating the highest scores?
He didn't like it.
Especially when the badass girl was damn hot.
No, he did not like it at all.

Shinsou gaped, staring at you throw the ball, which disappeared after a few seconds.
They are in a whole different league, eh?
His yes narrowed at your laughing figure.
She's holding back a lot, more than dino boy.
...
...
She's cute, I guess.
A light blush spread across his pale cheeks. One cannot deny the truth, can we?

(In the other Dimension)

Fang (with his mushroom helmet to help him breathe) walked on the outside of the spaceship. He was thoroughly missing you, the younger sister he never had.
He had to admit, he missed Boboiboy too.
Just then, a ball hit his head.
(Cricket sounds)
A scream echoed through the spaceship.
" GOPAL!!!!"

(Back to you)
The good thing about your seating arrangement was both Boboiboy and Momo sitting on either side of you.
The disadvantage was thus: You were sitting on Todoroki's original seat, and the said male was now glaring daggers behind you.
Please, God, I'm not ready to die yet.
"L/n-san!"
You gratefully turned to a cute brunette, whom you recognized as Uraraka Ochako, with Zero Gravity as her quirk. An extra cute greenette stood behind her, mumbling incoherent words with a red face. He glanced at you, and looked down again, with a dark red face about to blast off.
Uraraka grinned at you, cheeks reddening. "I'm Uraraka Ochako, and this is Midoriya Izuku! I hope we'll be great friends!" She said happily, and Izuku nodded energetically.
"A-hem," Boboiboy fake-coughed, getting your attentions. Uraraka and Izuku full-on panicked, screaming something along the lines of- "Completely forgot about him!"
You laughed sheepishly.

(A/n)
Pic above can be used as a reference for your lightning form. It's not mine, tho.