Chapter 6

"Solar, please?"
     Currently, you were on your knees, begging Cahaya to use his Solar Eclipse on you. You just wanted to test out your power and find its limit.
     A good idea, don't you agree?
     Well, it's definitely a bad idea....

     "Nope! Nope, nope, nope! I'm definitely not shooting you!!" Luckily for you and your precious life, Solar had already calculated your limit, and he was not planning to become a murderer just yet.
     And also because you were the first and only love of his life.
     And also because his brothers, especially Mother Earth, might- slight correction- will kill him.
     Yes, my dear, there were a lot other reasons.
     "Ugh, nevermind. I'll be a lonely prickle and sit in the darkest corner of my room," you sadly said, dragging your suddenly heavy feet to your bedroom.
     Solar sighed. He caught your wrist and pulled you out to the spacious backyard. "Only my Solar Beam," he stated flatly and walked to the opposite side, facing you. You smirked.
     "Three.."
     Activate stardust molecular annihilation.
     "Two..."
     Your eyes glowed, this time a darker shade of violet.
     "One."
     "2.0 stardust annihilation!!"
     "Solar Beam!!"
     The beam of light energy he sent your way vaporized, except a tiny, and I mean a really, really, tiny ray, which passed above your pretty head, and promptly blasted the overgrown tree behind you.
     You gaped.
     How the bloody hell can a ray of Solar's Beam, a tiny microscopic beam blast an entire tree?!
    Solar gulped audibly.
     There goes my life. Mama's gonna come out any time now-
     "WHAT WAS THAT??!!!"
     With a nervous smile, he turned to see a fuming Gempa.

     Nature constellation, Activate level 1.
     Your hair turned black with green highlights, and your irises, a beautiful jade green. You put out your hand and touched the blasted tree.
     Revive.
     The tree immediately grew back, and you switched to your original form.
     "Mama Bear!" You squealed, tacking Gempa just as he was about to twist Solar's ear. The Earth element sighed in content and patted your head. "Watcha cooking?" You asked, glancing down at his kitchen apron which proudly stated, 'I am the queen.'
     He looked down at his apron and blushed. Then he suddenly exclaimed, "Oh! The desert!" and rushed inside the kitchen.
     You turned back and winked at Solar, flashing a 'peace' sign and went inside the house to join the troublemaker trio.
     Solar removed his dino cap and ran his hand through his chocolate brown locks, and smirked.
     Sly fox.

(A/n)
Pic above can be used for your nature constellation. It's not mine.