Chapter 5

Lunch Rush's food was amazing!
"Dis ish sho good~"you said, with your mouth full. Boboiboy nodded in agreement, holding his chopsticks to his mouth.
What you didn't know, was that most of the students in the crowded cafeteria were watching you with lovestruck expressions. Bakugo merely scoffed and walked over to you.
"Oi!"
A hand banged down on the table, disturbing your peaceful time. You looked up at the culprit with a cute face. You quickly swallowed your tofu and said, "Yes? Do you need anything?"
"Fight me!" Bakugo half-shouted, and you covered your ears with your hands. "Bloody hell, some people have sensitive ears, Mr. Explosion."
A tick mark appeared on his forehead, and small explosions blasted in his sweating palms. "Worthless Scum!!" He screamed, and aimed a blast at you.
"Boboiboy Tanah! Earth wall!"
A block of solid Earth shielded you from Katsuki's blast, and the explosive male turned to Boboiboy angrily.
"Why, you, Elemental Bastar-"
Tanah smiled, with a very hard glare. His eyes glowed a dangerous shade of golden yellow. He tried his extreme best not to evolve into Gempa.
"Could you please continue that sentence?" He asked sweetly and politely.
Bloody brilliant.
"You provoked the great Mama Bear. I'll be present at your funeral," you said, patting a frozen Katsuki.
"Toodles!"
You fled from the crime scene.

Boring.
That's what it felt to be sitting in an empty classroom with only Todoroki for company. You felt him glaring at you for the umpteenth time that day.
You sighed.
You turned back, and said the first thing that popped up in that annoyingly stupid brain of yours.
"You're hot."
He stared at you incredulously with raised eyebrows. Feeling his forehead with the back of his hand-"But I'm not having a temperature," he mumbled.
Then he leaned forward mysteriously. "Spar with me." He said bluntly.
You sweatdropped.
What's with random people asking me to save with them?
Coincidentally, when he first met you, Boboiboy asked to spar with you. And the rest of the Kokotiam gang, too.

(A/n)
Pic's not mine.