Chapter 8

"She's not your real sister, is she?" asked Boboiboy, fixing his already fixed Dino cap. Fang shook his head for "no" and glanced at Boboiboy.
     "Fashion Disaster," he mumbled and turned to the training ground before the elemental hero could retort.
     "Oi, N/n!"
     The figure froze just as they were about to slice a big rock in mid-air. Due to Fang, they got distracted and-
     "AHHHHH!!!!"
     - down to the ground, giant rock right above.
     "Elemental Pow-"
     Fang interrupted Boboiboy by pouncing on him and covering his mouth with his hands.
     "Wait and watch," Fang whispered, setting Boboiboy free.
     Meanwhile, down they fell, human and rock, and just before crashing on the ground, a voice -a female voice- rang out, desperation and fear laced in her words.
     "2.5% Stardust Annihilation!! Wind Constellation, activate Level 1!!"
     And all the rocks in the arena, both on and above disappeared, leaving behind a girl floating inches above the ground.
     You sighed in relief and safely touched down, switching to your original self. With your head down and your bangs covering your eyes, you strode over to your elder brother who had, unfortunately-
      "Tried to kill me, Eh? " you mumbled darkly. Boboiboy slowly backed away from Fang, who was shaking in fear.
You lifted your eyes up to Fang's and smiled an evil smile.
     "I hope you die in your sleep. "
     Boboiboy snorted. Fang was about to cry tears of joy that his punishment was not bad at all, when suddenly, you kicked his - ahem.
      He gasped in pain and fell to the ground, writhing and groaning. Boboiboy began laughing at Fang's misery, clutching his stomach. He then turned to face you, a wide grin on his face.
"Hello!" said he, "I'm Boboiboy!"
You smiled, looking up to his brown eyes.
"And I'm L/n. Y/n L/n."

(End of Flashback)
(Time skip)
It was finally the day! The day of the UA Sports Festival!
You could hear Present Mic's loud voice even inside one of the office rooms. Principal Nezu stared straight at you and Boboiboy.
"Well," Principal Nezu began, "I hope you are well prepared? "
You nodded.
"Alright. Let's get down to business," Principal Nezu put his paws together "I'm sure you have not revealed your true strengths yet? "