Introduction

The Love of God is amazing starting from my childhood I was searching for Love, I have seen the Love of my parents, Love of Good people's around me but I was still finding true satisfying and selfless Love but here is the Good news I got it, I found a real Love that unconditionally flows to us, I found a true Lover that loves me with no conditions, I found him in my darkest and loneliness moments. His Name is Jesus, he is not Just a historical figure and teacher only He is a person who I have seen and touch experienced him, he is my friend and my savior. He is more than expression for me I Love Him because he Loves me in my worst, He Loves me with my dirt and all my garbage of sin. He cleanse me showers me with his forgiveness and mercy he shows and poured out his Love for me and Now I am his begotten I can't live with out him, He is my Life, I am his testimony, every thing Good in me is from him, I want my life to be living sacrifice for him.

Jesus Loves you dear reader Read my testimony see his Goodness and how Jesus is real lover and saviour, what he did for me He will did it for you also His Love is calling you today choice is yours, I hope you will see This great Love through our Journey. Wish you nice reading my wish and prayer to you is to know God's Love come to him through his son Jesus Christ.