God's Love will stand by your side

When you are weak and broken and no one is along your side remember, Jesus is by your side.

There is a moment in our Life where we need someone to stand by our side and comfort us, Love us, cherish us.

If we come to God in our troubles and failures, God will comfort us and give us strength,  renew our strength.

Let us come to God and wait up on him, He will renew everything in our Life.

Isaiah 40
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
³⁰ Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall:
³¹ But they that wait on the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

The cross is always a place for a broken, sinner, for the burdened, for the Lonely, for the forsaken, for the captivated.

We all are invited to come to the cross , the cross is the place where Jesus took all our burdens, shame and guilt. Today Let us come and Lay down all our Life before the altar, Let us surrender to Jesus, he will wash our sins and remove all the burdens from our Life. And free us from all our captivation and bondages.

Every thing you bring to the feet of Jesus will not return in vain. Bring it all to the feet of Jesus, Lay it down at his feet, if you are struggling with sin repent and confess your sins under his feet, if you are broken cry before him and tell him your situation surely you will find answer, peace, Joy and salvation.

“Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.”
  — Hebrews 4:16

God doesn't forsake us, He want to show us his Love and mercy if we let him in our Life and give him permission in our Life, we do that by trusting him over our Life. By relying on him and by waiting on faith. Faith in God will give us peace, rest and Joy even in a difficlty times we know that God is with us and we trust him. Let us ground our faith in the Living God so when trouble comes we will not be moved.

Psalms  16
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
⁸ I have set the LORD always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.
⁹ Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoices: my flesh also shall rest in hope.
¹⁰ For you will not leave my soul in hell; neither will you suffer your Holy One to see corruption.
¹¹ You will show me the path of life: in your presence is fullness of joy; at your right hand there are pleasures for ever more.

There is a times where we will be discouraged and tired and going to loss our hope and we feel like giving up. But of we look up to him, The saviour whom we trust will not Let us to fail and be destroyed because he Loves us and he cares for us.

This is what happens to Paul, paul was in most Dissapointing moment in his Life while he has been discouraged it is in this moment that Jesus stood by his side and comforted him.

There is no only good times in our Life, there are many things that can happen to us in this life but we need to remember that we are not alone, Jesus is with us, He will comfort us and give us strength , He will deliver us.

“Notwithstanding the Lord stood with me, and strengthened me; that by me the preaching might be fully known, and that all the Gentiles might hear: and I was delivered out of the mouth of the lion.”
  — 2Timothy 4:17