God's Love call's us for repentance

Their is many inconveniences about true Love, It is said Love will not Judge or say something bad, but True Love will correct and construct. True loves will be sacrificial and will did all thing to correct us.

This is God's Love, The true love of God and his heart doesn't allow him to say " It is ok " For our sin but his love did all things to separate us from sin, to bring us out from our Bondage of sin.

The Loving God seeing us being dead by sin, He is not okay with our sin but God did all thing through Christ's death and resurrection to snatch us from every bondage of sin. Because we have no power to do that God provided grace through Jesus Christ, as we believe in him his power will help us to over come sin and live a life that God intended for us.

IT is God's Love that brings Jesus Christ and make Jesus Christ The son of God to die for us, God's true love for us is limitless doesn't allow him Just to see us in deep drowning deep in darkness and sin God was not pleased seeing us in sin, God did all thing to separate us from our enemy sin. Jesus Christ died for our sin. So through repentance and faith in Jesus Christ we will be free set free from bondage of sin and have a new life in Jesus Christ.

God's call of Love is for repentance and salvation of every human being, God knows that our sins will send us in to Hell and eternal Judgment so God send Jesus Christ, Christ get in the middle and made a way of repentance and salvation through him, so If we choose Jesus we will escape from The fire of Hell and the judgement of God.

God sacrificed Jesus Christ who know no sin in our place , so That our sin might me be forgiven and we will receive salvation and eternal life through believing in his name.

God did all thing To bring us back to him.

This is the message God is calling us to repent and to believe in The gospel Jesus started with this message of repentance, Our turning from sin and coming to Christ is important as we repent and believe in the gospel we will be part of God's kingdom. The condition that is needed from us is to repent and to believe in Christ the saviour.

“And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent you, and believe the gospel.”
   Mark 1:15