His Love cares

Here is what most of us feel and we may say it for our self or loudly " No one cares for me" when some breakup happens to us, when relationship fails. Of course it is true in that situation it is even difficult to think that there is some one who created us and value us and care for us. As human beings we have a need we want to care for others also we want to be cherished and valued, accepted by others, our hearts need a care that comes from a loving heart. That's why we are social and we are romantic in nature but we fail to understand that our care and love is limited, we fail to care for others even we our selves are looking for care. We fail to love others even if we are looking for love. As human beings we fail to be a perfect lover and perfect care giver because we are humans we give what we recieve, we can't be the ultimate source of Love and care. The ultimate source of Love is God. God is Love, when God Loves he loves differently and relentlessly. His love never ends and his care is forever. So our discouragement in our relationships show us that relationship with human can't satisfy us fully instead it point us to God who has an ever constant and unchanging love and mercy to wards us. As humans we are helpless with out the love of God, we need the Love of God desperately. His Love can fix us, satisfy us and fulfill our void heart.

We were not made to enjoy only relationship with others but we were made to enjoy the supernatural love of God. With out his Love our relationships, romantic lives can't truly satisfy us. We need to have relationship with God.

  The kingdom of God is a kingdom of Love, joy and peace. When you have relationship with God you will have this in your heart. You will feel the deep Love of God at the bottom of your heart and you will know he cares about you.

God has a way to bring us into relationship with him, it is his son Jesus Christ. Jesus died on the cross and pay for all our sins so we can have relationship with God through him. If you believe in Jesus you will have relationship with God. If you choose Jesus you will have relationship with God.

“For Christ also has once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:”
   1Peter 3:18

If you look to God, If you ask God, If you tell  God your situation He will say you " Here I am I care about you "

Here is God's care :-

God cares for every little details of your life.

You are not left over and extra in God's eyes.

You are not forgotten,God's eyes is always on you, his attention is in you.

God cares for your feelings and infirmities

God knows you more than any one, family, friends, boy friend, girl friend, spouse, your colleagues, coworkers ...any one. He knows your every actions and intention, God knows all your personality from inside to out side. remember he is the one who made you, God is all knowing He knows every thing about us.

God knows your secrets that you haven't tell for any one.

God knows your private cries under your pillow that no one sees.

God knows every little bit of time you crumble with sadness and depression

God knows the moment you were rejected and pushed aside by people and sit alone.

God knows all your brokenness and sorrow of Losing your loved ones

God knows your regrets and guilts in your life

God knows your every mistakes and flaws you make

God knows every step you took now and in your past

God knows your present worries things that anxious you more

God knows and understand your deeper pain inside you and he can fix and heal it by his love no matter how much deep and complicated it be. There is any wound that God can't heal.

If you bring all your life cases, Brokenness, faults and regrets all your personality to the all knowing, caring and loving God. he will
Fix your broken hearts, he Will wipe your tears he will lavish up on you with his great love.

Knowing God's care and experiencing his Love will change your life forever.

Psalms 139
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹ O lord, you have searched me, and known me.
² You know my sitting down and my rising up, you understand my thought afar off.
³ You compass my path and my lying down, and are acquainted with all my ways.
⁴ For there is not a word in my tongue, but, see, O LORD, you know it altogether.