conclusion

I hope that this book shows you that how much God Loves you and did every thing to save you to bring you to him.

His Love is limitless, beyond our words, beyond our vocabulary, even beyond our experience.

The God who made the world and Gallexies come to us in flesh being in the form of slave, even if he is God he obeyed and come to this earth that he created, He showed us who God is, He obeyed until the death of the cross, This all is for us, This is How Jesus showed us his Love, God in flesh died on the cross for our sins.

Philippians 2
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
⁶ Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
⁷ But made himself of no reputation, and took on him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
⁸ And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient to death, even the death of the cross.

This is great Love that surpasses our understanding, we may ask? why all this for me / for us ? Because wants eternal  relationship with us for that reason Jesus died and paid our sin, so by grace through faith we can be saved.

  God's Love is calling us today, God wants relationship with us, if we repent and if we accept Jesus Christ , we are children of God from that moment we have relationship with God the father.

If we say yes for Jesus and what he done for us on the cross, we will have relationship with God forever. We will have eternal relationship with God forever. For this reason Jesus died to reconcile us back to God.

The message is one " Jesus Loves you!! He died for you the most horrible death on the cross, Jesus as he is God, He choose to die for you on the cross, because he Loves you, Now Jesus is calling you, if you accept his invitation, if you decide to come to him, you will be saved and have eternal life, eternal relationship with Jesus. Jesus is the only way to heaven, if you accept God's calling, if you come to Jesus and put your trust on him, heaven will be yours. Today you can decide your eternal destination, receive Jesus and make your way to heaven, you will eternal life with a God who Loves you the most. "