Are you ready for the wedding

We have seen that How God Loves us and wants relationship with us, This relationship is not Just temporary but eternal relationship.

God showed us his Love when Jesus Christ died on the cross for our sins in our place. If we accept what Jesus did for us and believe in him we will have relationship with God starting from that moment.

This earth is temporary, our life in this earth will Just pass away God wants eternal relationship with us. God wants to be our eternal treasure and our dwelling place that is the reason why Jesus died to give is eternal life so we can have eternal peace and rest with God.

As we live in this earth, we are being prepared for eternity, so one day we will see Jesus face to face and we will be with him forever.

We know

“Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it does not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.”
  — 1John 3:2

When every thing you have here will perish Jesus is eternal

Jesus showed us his Love and we come to know his unfailing Love he Loved us we were sinners and not worthy of His Love.

As we start following him we will start Loving him more and more because we start to know his depth of His Love. We want to be with him more, our hearts will be inclined more to serve him, to worship him.

This is what happened to the disciples, They know Jesus when he teaches them, they have seen miracles and wonders that Jesus did, after resurrection When Jesus was to accennd the disciples was in shock the saviour that they cherished and Loved is to Go. But his ascension has purpose he goes to prepare a place for all believers and disciples so we can be with him.

What is the climax of any relationship? when we see a relationship between one man and woman , all start from knowing each other but their comes a desire for becoming one and married.

The climax of any relationship of couples is marriage, their a great Joy and Hope in any couples heart when they thing their wedding is coming and they are going to Live with the person who they are in Love with, with a person who Love them the most. This is what makes the best day how much the wedding of above? Jesus Christ will come and take his bride, all believers and who accepted his invite will be with him forever.

That day is a great day, How much we need to wait it, in Hope and in Joy all the troubles will pass and we will be with Jesus the one who gave his Life for us.

There is no sorrow there

There is no more suffering there

There is Joy and experiencing the presence of God forever.

Jesus will come and take us to where he is, and we will be with him forever.

Jesus died and she'd his blood to cleanse us from all our sins, so we can be a blemish and pure before him.

Jesus has sacrificed him self to bring us to him. So we can has reconciliation, redemption and eternal life, forgiveness of our sins through his blood.

“That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.”
  — Ephesians  5:27

Jesus is coming!! Surely Jesus is coming to take his bride.

This Life is temporary but there is eternal life for those who believe in Jesus and for those who follow Jesus.

There may be many troubles in this earth as we live but if we cling to Jesus and hold on to him, God will help us until the end,  until that day we will be with Jesus. The grace of God is available for us today to help.

Titus 2
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹¹ For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men,
¹² Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;
¹³ Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Savior Jesus Christ;
¹⁴ Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify to himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

The grace of God that has being salvation is there to guide you along the way.

If you Love Jesus, wait that day hopefully, one day you will be in your eternal Home forever.

John 14
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹ Let not your heart be troubled: you believe in God, believe also in me.
² In my Father' house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
³ And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you to myself; that where I am, there you may be also.

Until that day remember Jesus is with him, keep your faith and trust in him, where ever in any situation you are Jesus is with you, he said ask any thing in my name , “And whatever you shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.”
  — John 14:13

He is able to give you the strength to finish your race in this Life and He is faithful.

Jesus is coming!!

Revelation 22
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹² And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
¹³ I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.