chater Two :- The Love of God displayed

Love is A person:-

The Greatest Love

Love is not Just a feeling only
Love is an act
Love is self denial
Love is sacrifice
Love is giving up all
Love is a person his Name is Jesus
Love is Jesus

When Jesus Christ came as a flesh He showed us God Love, of course God is Love we have seen it through Jesus Christ.

The Greatest love is shown at the cross, Jesus Christ, son of God, God in the flesh
Died up on the cross for our sin, for the sin of whole the world.

“Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.”
  — 1John 4:10

“But God commends his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.”
  — Rom 5:8
This is love, This is forgiveness, This is mercy, Jesus shed every drop of his blood for us, he forsake his life, he carry all our sin, all our guilt, all our shame
“Who his own self bore our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live to righteousness: by whose stripes you were healed.”
  — 1Peter 2:24
Jesus died our death, he died in our place, instead of us,  he died to give us life, he died to pay for our sin's, he died to save us, to save all the world from death.
“The next day John sees Jesus coming to him, and said, Behold the Lamb of God, which takes away the sin of the world.”
  — John 1:29

Jesus is the only saviour of mankind
“Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.”
  — Acts 4:12

“For Christ also has once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:”
  — 1Pet 3:18
Jesus saves today if you hear his voice he is saying to you "I Love you, I have paid for your salvation, come to me I will rescue you from darkness, sin, bondage. I will give you new life, hope, freedom."
This is the message “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”
  — John 3:16
“For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.”
  — 1Cor 15:22
Believe in Jesus Christ you will be saved“And it shall come to pass, that whoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.”
  — Acts 2:21
Repent and believe the Gospel, Turn to Jesus, put your trust in the finished work of christ. “That if you shall confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shall believe in your heart that God has raised him from the dead, you shall be saved.”
  — Romans 10:9