chapter 1

God of Love

Many of us when we think about God we think that he is angry at us, we fail to see the other part of God's heart, It is true that God is holy, True Judge, hates sin. But God is also mercy full, loving, kind and patient.

My image of God when I grow up was was not full, I know all the characters of God but I don't know his Love for me. Until in a that moment I feel strong Love of God in my life, His Love was stronger than my sins, my past, all my past mistakes. That is what I see and experience The goodness and the loving and kindness of God. We know the greatness of God we have heard about it, we can see it from his hand creation when we see all around us and when we see our selves. But beyond that we haven't seen the greatness of Love which flows from this great God. His Love is also great beyond our compression. Just wide as endless ocean, deep upto no boundary, His Love is great.

  God showed us his Greatness of Love by showing us mercy and forgiveness for all of us who have been fallen and run away from him, This great God brings his Love first, he choose to Love us first with our mud and dirtiness, That's why This Love is such a different kind for us. In this world we know only conditional Love but God's love is unconditional even if he knows we can't Love him back or turn to him he is still waiting for us patiently and lovingly, we know who are loved and accepted are who dress well, Just successful people but God's love doesn't choose person's status, gender, background, ethnicity, race His love flows for every man kind regardless of who He is or who she is. His Love is the most pursuing
And sacrificial Love, God's Love is not Just some thing that is unrealistic but his Love is deep touching,real and true that is revealed with action and Love that is grounded and realistic Love.

  We all were not Good enough to be part of this Love, to be Loved by God, to receive the Love of God but because God is Love and his heart is mercy full and kind towards us, God choose to Love us unconditionally with out requirement Just because he is a God of Love.

“But after that the kindness and love of God our Savior toward man appeared,”
  — Tit 3:4