God's love is giver

When we talk about a love of God it is not Just a love that stayed Just in emotion or heart of God but it is a love that is correlated with action ( deed).

God's love is combined with action
With the action of giving.

God's love is more revealed by action

We may ask what is the action that revealed God's heart for us, It is God's action of sending us his only begotten son for our salvation. It is his allowing the sinless and pure one Jesus to suffer and bleed, died for our sake, for our sins, for our transgressions.

This action of Giving has shown us the greatest love that God has for us. God's love is giving and generous. He give us a remedy for our sins while we were sinners Christ died for us.

“But God commends his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.”
   Romans 5:8

IT is not because we deserve God send his son for us instead God's send his son while we were his enemies, undeserving it we were deserving straight Judgment and punishment from God but before that God brings us a mercy through Jesus Christ to save us from his wrath. There is no ultimate and great love than this. The death of Jesus Christ , God's action of love is the second chance for all humanity who has fallen in sin because of Adam. It is the second chance for us to return to Christ and be saved.

God's action of Love on the cross is the billboard of Love and a mercy for us if we trust in it surely we will be saved.

Dear reader God's action of Love is before you, God has given his begotten son to die for your sins, so that God is giving you a chance to turn repent and turn to God through the mercy provided on the cross through the death of Jesus Christ. Today is you put your trust in Jesus you will be saved and escape the wrath and judgment of God.

IT cost God every thing to save us, It cost him his begotten one, what he gave us is not simple thing, what he gave us is the life of Jesus Christ, and his blood. God give us all he has for our salvation.

God's great door of mercy is open because of what Jesus Christ has did on the cross. This is the great act of Love when God choose to send his son Jesus Christ to be a prostitution for our sin and die in our place. Jesus did it all. It is our choice either to enter through this door or to say no. But who ever enters through this door will be saved This door is Jesus, The way to enter to the door is through repentance  having faith putting trust in Jesus The son of God.