Jesus died for us

In Today's world Lolineliness become a very common things there is a desire inside every one and women for intimacy and love, there is a need in our hearts we want to be understood and valued, we want someone to take care of us, we want to belong for something, some loving place, but we know little about that the desire to be loved and to love is our Gift from God, our heart is made for Love, as we love the proper thing we will be fulfilled the first commandment is to Love God with all our heart, soul, body this is the source, as we Love God and communion with him we will be filled with his Love, with supernatural Love and then we will be capable to Love others and value others, we will be capable to give Love and to receive it properly, because our relationship with God will fill us with Love and peace and satisfaction we will live peacefully with others we will value others, we will Love others, so when we think about Love we must start from our creater not from our selves or others, we our selves we don't not know even to know how to Love our selves, we say we Love our selves but we found our selves doing something that is valueless and something that harm us, something that is inappropriate. Because we haven't discover the True Love we don't know even how to value our self because we are far from God. But God wants to show us his Love, his care for us. He send his son Jesus christ to die for us.

Why Jesus came? To draw us back to God , to make us a path to God through his death, to bring us in to fellowship with God, The major answer for any question in our Life is " finding God " God is the source of every thing, God is Loving, patient, True, helper, comforter, we can found an answer for our every question.

Jesus died to bring us to God, so we can enjoy the fellowship of God, his presence and Love, There is nothing exciting, fullfilling moment than a moment with God, There is no a greater Love Than God's Love, his Love for us, there is no a great situation than experiencing The Love of God. This is what we need today to experience the real and unconditional Love of God. This Love is sufficient for all of us, This Love is wonderful, it is when we find God all our loneliness and our state of Brokness, despair will blow away because we are fully known and Loved by him as we understand we will be restful and be Joyfull like a child who is in the arms of his mother. As we experience his Love we will be free from all our bandages we will find our identity and value in God.

Our relationship with God must come first, Then our relationship with others then at last our self, loving our self in great extent and making our needs first and Prioritizing our self doesn't make us fulfilled and happy instead it will drag us in to depression, anxiety and guilt from the beginning self Love is not giving, instead it's focus is only to receive and to make Good for self this can't satisfy because we are made to give also not only to receive their is a Joy in giving, there is fulfillment in giving, we feel empty, broken, lonely because we are far from God, we are far from his presence, we are far from his Love, God wants to draw us to him. while our Love is more on receiving but God's Love is giving God loves us first before we Love him, he show us gis Love by sending his son to die for us, in our place, This is The unconditional Love of God. He Loved us already but there is a choice before us either to come to this Loving God and experience his Loving embrace or to stay away from God and from awareness of his Love if we Love him again we will find true satisfaction and meaning in him. Jesus Loves you!! Jesus values you more than any one can value you in this earth. His Love is proved when he died on the cross in our place for our sins, There is none like Jesus.

Romans 5
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
⁶ For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.
⁷ For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die.
⁸ But God commends his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.