1

Y/N POV
I slowly open my eyes and grab my phone from the small table next to my bed. Or to be more specific couch. I see that my phone's ringing (God I finally must change this sound it pisses me off). At screen I see unknown number. I hesitate and answer it carefully:

Hello, who's that?

Hello to you too. Did I wake you up?

I heard deep female voice. Not gonna lie it's sexy asf.

No, no I was just... Anyway why are you calling me?

I saw your answer to my offer.

What offer? I sctratched my nose trying to remember. Oh shit. Yesterday I was searching through pages with jobs offers, trying to find something. And then one caught my attention. It said that someone's looking for private driver. I already assumed that they're ritch. They want someone young with driving license. No more expectations. Does it seem fishy? YES. Do they pay much more than usual price? Also Yes. So now, my possible future boss is calling me, and I'm making an idiot out of myself.

Ah, sorry Miss, I totally forgot.

No problem. So, I'd want to meet you and ask you a few questions before I hire you. Will today afternoon be a problem for you?

No.

She gave me information about place where I should go and then ended the call.

I must hurry up. I jumped out off bed and opened my closet. I picked up my one and only black suit. I haven't any heels so I just put on my most elegant trumps.

Time skip

FUCK FUCK FUCK. I'm late. I could get a job and I am late cause of the bus. Got a car they said. It will be better.
I ran through the restaurant door and suddenly stop. It was one of that fancy restaurants that I only can dream of stepping one foot inside.

I quickly look around, afraid that I made a mistake. But I see blond woman looking at me suggestively. She has a mask on, but I think that I saw this face before. However I can't recall where.

I assume that you're Y/N Y/L/N. My name's Cate. Cate Blanchett.

WHAAAAAAT!?

Cate Blanchett wants me to work for her!? I've had a crush on her since I was in high school. Y/N calm down. Keep acting cool.

Yes, one and only.

I joke and smile shyly. She chuckles. Omg her laugh.

I've already read your message, so I only have to ask a few fast questions.

She start to take notes while I answer.

Ok, I think we're done.

I look at her, trying my best not to shake from nerves.

So Y/N you're working for me now.

Yahooo.

I jump, my chair fell on the floor. I quickly grab it embarassed but she only smirks at my clumsy moves. Then, she passes me some papers.

Sign those and we'll see each other tomorrow. I have a meeting. You can go home, just bring it to me later. You have my number and adress there too.

When I got home and did some cleaning, I sat in the table and started reading documents.

Gender:
Male:__      Female: __

And here I hesitated. Technically I am woman...with a dick. I hope that she won't ask more about that.

I went to bed earlier today.

Something happened with the chapter's order, so please just read according to numbers.