11

After we said our vows, we went to greet all the guests. Mostly they were Cate's friends. I invited my parents, but didn't expect them to show up, so I was surprised when they came to us.

I'm Mark Y/L/N and this is my wife Dorothy. And you must be Cate Blanchett?

Yes. I feel honoured to finally meet my wife's parents.

They flinched when she said that. They had hard time when their kid was born intersex. So when I came out as a lesbian they weren't very happy either. Not to mention that they considered me as their son for a long time. They even tried to convice me to get my boobs removed. I knew that they just wanted a cis straight son to help them with business and got me instead. But this didn't explain why they weren't supportive and I had to find my identity alone and struggle with it.

One of the best things about dating Cate was that she loved me the way I was. She helped me accept my body when I felt insecure.

So daughter...

Now I'm your daughter huh? I thought already feeling that they didn't show up just from the kindness.

You must be pretty famous now, right? After you started dating a celebrity like Mrs. Blanchett. you surely can't get paparazzi off you.

I looked at Cate silently asking for help.

Actually, Y/N Blanchett isn't a famous name yet. We try our best to keep our relationhip away from media.

Oh how unfortunate.

I could see through my mother's lies.

Y/N, dear could we talk alone?

Me and my father walked away a little.

You see, there's one thing we'd want to ask you. Since your new wife is a celebrity, maybe she could mention our business in an interview or something like that...

Why I knew that you had something in mind when you came here. I only wanted to have a normal family. Why can't you be interested in your daughter's life. Only thing that matters to you is your damn business. Remember when I had my atttempt?! You only cared that I will be off work and you didn't have another worker!

You had an attempt!?

I saw Cate standing near us.

That's fucking enough.

She grabbed my hand and walked pass my parents with raised head. When we were in an empty room, she let me sat on her lap and gently stroked my hair.

I didn't tell you because that was the past. I didn't want to worry you.

You always don't want me to worry. But that's part of being together. You just worry together Y/N.

She kissed me on the lips.

I-i...well at that time I had a huge problem with my gender indentity. I hated my body and... You know. But now I'm fine, really. Since I have you I feel amazing about being a woman with a dick.

She laughed and hugged me. I hugged her back and after a while we started kissing. Soon all of our clothes were on the floor and I was kissing her inner thighs. She grabbed my hair and pushed my face into her entrance. I started to lick her pussy. I placed two of my fingers inside her pussy and placed soft kisses on her abdomen. When I felt that she's getting close I pulled my fingers out. She let out a very dissatisfied noise that soon turned into moaning cause I entered her with my tongue. After I played with her clit, I felt that she's arching her back and soon felt her cum in my mouth. I swallowed it all and looked at her with puppy eyes.

You're a slut Y/N. But at least you're my slut.

I got excited as a dog seeing its favourite treat when she parted her legs in front of me. I started looking for a condom when she stopped me.

We don't need it.

I wanted to ask her more questions but well I got a little distracted when I saw that she's moving her hand on her boobs while moaning. I didn't waste any more time and entered her with my whole lenght. After a while I started moving, faster with every thrust. In one second only a tip of my dick was in her and in another I was so deep in her that she could feel my balls touching her clit. She clenched around my dick.

God Cate I love how amazing you feel around my cock.

She didn't got time to answer because she reached her high and came all over my dick while screaming my name. Seeing her in that state made me also came, filling her.

After she catched her breath she looked at me.

I know that you want to have kids Y/N. And I don't mean the boys now.

Do you want to tell me that you agree?

We can try...

I screamed with hapinnes and started kissing her.