2

I open door of big, modern house. I don't see anybody so I carefully walk further. Did I come at wrong day? It would be very possible, knowing me.

I walk into huge living room and see my boss well... half naked. She doesn't have a shirt or even a bra. I look at her beautifull breats
When she saw me she shouted

Y/N!

I'm sorry!

I cover my face with both my hands so I don't know where I'm going. I just wanna find an exit. I can feel my dick getting hard. She can't see me in that state.

I ran off the house and decide to wait next to the car. After a while she appeared in the door, wearing white shirt and light brown jacket. You sat in the car and start driving.

I'm sorry about earlier. I spilled coffe on my shirt and needed to change.

I mutter something and focus on the road.

Time skip

After she finished her interview she asked me to go shopping with her. That was kinda weird, she pays me for work not for just company. However I enjoyed it. I have to admit that she has really good taste. But when I saw how much she payed I felt embarassed.

Um... Mrs. Blanchett, I think that it's too much for me to pay.

No problem. You don't have to give the money back. And you can simply call me Cate.

When we arrived at her place, she asked me to come in.

I don't know...

You have plans?

No, that's not about it. It's just... You're my boss. I don't know if we should be that close.

Inviting you to my house is a crime?

She smirked and grabbed my hand. She pushed me against the wall and stare at my lips.

May I kiss you?

What if somebody catches us?

Who? These dead plants?

I look at poor dead flowers on the table.

I pull her into pashionate kiss. She slips her tongue in my mouth. I push her away and with playful smirk I ran upstairs to the bedroom.

She pushes me on bed and start to udress me.

Cate wait. I must tell you something. I-i have a dick.

She looks at me at first a little bit confused but then a playfull smirk appears on her face.

I have no problem with that. I used to date men, remember?

I wanted to answer but only a soft moan escaped my mouth as she slipped her hand in my boxers.

I am fully naked and she's still wearing her bra and pants. I try to take them off when she slaps my hands.

Did I let you touch me slut?

N-no mommy.

She smirks with satisfaction and start to lick my dick. She takes it to her mouth and suck on it. I feel myself getting harder. I cum into her mouth but she keeps going.

M-mommy please...

Please what princess?

Can you fuck me already?

She gets up from between my legs and sits on my stomach. She lifts herself and pushes all my lenght into her wet pussy.

Oh fuck! You're so big.

She starts moving making me moan loudly.

Faster mommy!

I shout and then we both cum hard. She gets off and lays next to me. I cuddle into her chest. She's breathing heavily but she kisses my head.

Can I stay for the night?

No, I'll throw you on the street.

I chuckle, but she gets up and looks at me worried.

Y/N... We didn't use any protection.

It's fine. I can't have babies.

She wants to ask something but I just kiss her, hug her tighter and close my eyes.

First time I wrote gip, hope you liked it. Vote or comment please.