12

After almost a year of trying Cate finally got pregnant. She gave birth to our daughter Sky. We named her like that, because of her big and blue eyes.
Even though Dashiell was now 14, Roman 12 and Ignatius 8, they gladly helped with their little sister.

15 years later

A few weeks ago Sky came out as a transgender. Cate was surprised but immediately reasurred him that we'll help with his transition and other stuff. I was so proud of her. She was the best mother. I almost cried seeing such different reacation than my mother had.

One day I ordered a binder for him and when he hugged me while whispering thank you, my heart melted.

Recently Dashiell invited us to his wedding, so we went shopping to but some fancy clothes. I helped Sky with picking best suit for him.

When the ceremony has ended, we all gathered in the new couple's home.

I really can't understand how this dumbass found someone like you.

Ignatius joked, and looked at Dashiell's girl. They started to introduce us to other guests. When I was waiting for drinks near the bar I was that someone started talking with
Sky and Ignatius.

And who's this?

This is Sky, my brother.

Ignatius put his hand over Sky's shoulder to give him more courage. I smiled and looked at Cate. She was also smiling. These two weren't only siblings, they were friends since Sky started talking.

I guess I don't have to worry about blood line.

She raised her glass and so did I.

We cheered and kissed quickly.

I guess this is the end. Sorry if it's crappy, anyway thank you so much for reading, voting or commenting. Have a nice day/night ❤️