4

Y/N POV

Days passed and I was more like a secretary for Cate, not only a driver. She took me almost everywhere in daytime and often asked me to stay later. I know that she doesn't have any family after divorce. Her ex-husband took their sons with him and returned to Australia, but I don't know for how long. I guess she feels a little bit lonely.

Even if I spend more hours at work, I don't complain. She pays me, and often buys me fancy stuff. I have much less space now in my small apartment so I'll soon have to sell part of it. We've became close friends. In fact she's my boss and only one friend I have.

Today she had a lot to do, so when she finished her last interviev she was exhausted. I wanted to drive us to her home but she stopped me

I want to visit you. Drive to your house.

I froze. I'm not criminal or something, it's just... Comparing to her, I'm just poor. Very poor. I have one room with kitchen and some suspicious neighbourhood. Earlier I had a dog but he died cause of heart problems. But she wants to, and I must obey her if I don't want to have big problems.

I'd want to but I don't think that a lady like you want to see such a mess.

I don't care. I'm curious.

But really, I haven't cleaned in like... 3 weeks. Or more.

She just gave me a death stare. So what should I do? I open the door of my flat and step inside.

Please, let me um... Make this place possible to live in.

I hear my neighbours shout again but I don't care. I'm already used to it.

I open the door for her and bow lightly

Ladies first.

She smirks but it quickly fades when she sees my flat.

It's so small. Is that enough for you?

Yeah, I think so.

She sits on my bed and I go to fridge to find something to eat. I decide to grab some pasta from yesterday. While I prepare it she's staring at me.

You know pretty much about me since you're practically living with me. But I don't know anything about you. Tell me your story.

Um yes my story... So I was born in small city in another state. I wanted to go to college but couldn't afford it. So I ended up here, looking for a job.

What about your parents?

They wanted me to stay with them in the city, and help with family bussines. You see, I'm not interesting person.

You know that you're lying.

I don't have time for answer cause she grabs my waist and pull me closer to give me passionate kiss.

Shall we eat?

I rush to the kitchen cause the pasta is burning and hear her laughing her ass off.

Sorry if chapters are in wrong order, I don't know what's happening. Just read according to numbers.