6

Today, Cate was supposed to meet with Sandra, Sarah, Helena and Anne. Basically Ocean's 8 cast. They all have been offered to work again on the new part of the movie, so they wanted to catch up with everything. They missed each other very much, even Cate seemed excited while preparing her outfit. She also gave me a new suit  and told me to wear it today. I just thought that she didn't want me to bring her shame, but when we arrived and a group of girls with huge smiles and drinks in their hands approached us, Cate told me to come with her. However I decided to stay sober, because Cate surely will need a driver. So I had a chance to observe her and see one more side of her character. She was complicated person with many faces. Actress, boss, friend, lover, mother... It was very interesting to watch her in that state.

Drunk Cate wasn't that bad comparing to others. She was just a little bit too touchy and very talkative. You could ask her any question and she'd gladly answer.

After a few hours of looking at her and her friends having so much fun, being invited to many dances and drinking a few glasses of apple juice with ice, they finally decided to end this meeting. After Cate said her goodbyes, I helped her walk to the car. I hope she'd give me a raise after that... When she was finally settled on the back seat, I sat in my place and drove to her house. When I turned the engine off and opened her door I saw that she's asleep. I didn't want to wake her up, knowing that she's very tired so I lifted her up and carried to her room. When she was laying on her bed I wanted to go to the living room and sleep on a couch, because I had a feeling that she'll need me in the morning. When I was sitting and scrolling through my phone, I heard loud noise of something falling and then someone mumbled curse words. I got up and saw my boss, in quite bad state, with messy hair and dirty t-shirt, staring at me.

I... Want some... Thing to drink.

I gave her a bottle of water and when she finished, I carried her to her bed once more. When I wanted to leave her, she grabbed my hand and mumbled

Wake me up early tomorrow. I need to meet with the boys.

After that she fell into peacefull slumber. I started wondering who were those boys. Does she have someone else, beside me? I was getting more and more anxious and I hated myself for that. We're not dating damn. She can meet with anyone she wants. With this thoughts, I tried to sleep, but well, I didn't fell asleep easily.